Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

· Premium Member
4,639 Posts
I too was thinking about our trip last year and how much I enjoyed driving across the country. Traveling with my daughter was a blast! We had a great time with the group and built some lasting memories no doubt about that. Truth be told after only a few weeks at home I was ready to go west again.

I have driven to many places here in the states and in several countries but driving westward across this great land, well there just is no match.

Thanks for the post!

· Premium Member
18,441 Posts
67_Bullitt said:
Or at the Autozone buying parts.
:rolleyes:

You are bringing spares this time around. Right?

Don't forget the tape!

:badgrin:

· Premium Member
18,441 Posts
6treva9 said:
<---and duct tape, don't forget the duct tape!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You just had to mention man's best tool. Didn't you?:cool:

· Premium Member
18,441 Posts
Mayhem said:
I too was thinking about our trip last year and how much I enjoyed driving across the country. Traveling with my daughter was a blast! We had a great time with the group and built some lasting memories no doubt about that. Truth be told after only a few weeks at home I was ready to go west again.

I have driven to many places here in the states and in several countries but driving westward across this great land, well there just is no match.

Thanks for the post!
Well said. :cool:

I think we can all reflect on this and agree to what you posted in our own personal way. :dhg01: :dhg01:

Glad to be your friend, and one of your family.:smile:

· Premium Member
264 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
:rolleyes:

You are bringing spares this time around. Right?

Don't forget the tape!

:badgrin:
Looking back on this after a year I made some bad decisions, but then again we all have 20/20 hindsight. The fan was not dameged, it was the controller that smoked. I could have pulled the wires from the controller and moved them to the battery for a 12v source to get me by. The controller was in the fan shroud on the front side so the whole thing had to be removed to see the problem. Just wanted to replace the whole fan assy and move on but nobody stocked it and it was Memorial Day weekend. It worked out okay and there was also a gentleman at the FoSM show that had fan trouble and I had the parts to get him going. The trip was the best seeing the line of Bullitts, the smiles, new friends and tons of great memories.

· Premium Member
4,639 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Well said. :cool:

I think we can all reflect on this and agree to what you posted in our own personal way. :dhg01: :dhg01:

Glad to be your friend, and one of your family.:smile:
Thanks David. A good friend indeed and a definite member of our family.

AS we joke, more serious than joke though, with Emma she has plenty of IMBOC moms and dads who will always look out for her.

· Premium Member
12,043 Posts
Excellent thread Treva!

That trip will definitely be one I will never forget. What a great time right from day 1.

One of my favourite nights was at the Teepee hotel where we kicked it Bullitthead style and just had a massive PLP complete with BBQ, beer, loud music and a hell of a lot of laughs.

Vegas was insanely fun even though nothing really happened................

Keeping Red stashed in the trailer the entire trip without anyone noticing.

I can honestly say that the drive by was quiet as Kayla and I were already missing everyone.

· Registered
6,694 Posts
6treva9 said:
Happy almost Memorial Day !

This was one of my MOST favorite shots of the whole trip ... this came from Andy, right Chris?
Yes treva

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.