Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just wondering, how many bullitt-heads are also video game fanatics?

Personally, I play Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) and URU Online. If there are fellow players out there, please look me up on the Windfola server of LOTRO by the name of Nightwind (part of the Dark Hunters kinship) or if you find me on URU online (through GameTap) as L'orr. I was in WoW, but it was seriously taking over my life and I had to get out, when I was in I was Lorr on the Shattered Hand server (leader of the Mystical Hunters guild). Anyway, cya online if you play.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm on Xbox live.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
not really

I play Command and Conquer with my buddies on occasions (3, RA2, Generals).
I also have TrackMania. That is pretty fun as well, again play with friends occasionaly.

that's really about it right now. I really really enjoy the GTA series and will be picking up the next PC release as soon as it's available, and play it through :)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I play my Atari when I get the chance. Pong is REALLY cool.

7,020 Posts
now the rules of engagement ... kill first ask question later!

yes I have PS2 & X-Box set-up on a 32" flat screen in my gaming center with my gaming computer with flight stick and foot pedals, but no I'm not a gaming fanatic.

just a serious gamer like I'm a serious BULLITTHEAD ... if you are going to paly the game know the rules !

I like first person shotter games Helo, Men of Honor, Call to Duty, First to Fight, just finshed Army Men 'Sarge's War' playing Van Helsing now @ level 11.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was playing WoW until last month on Garona server. Don't have anything online going at the moment. I've gamed with friends back to the networked Doom and Duke Nukem days with friends all gathered in the house on a bunch of cloned PCs. That was more fun for me because of the beer breaks between shooting each other in the back.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
PS3 - MLB: The Show
Xbox 360 - NCAA Football 2008, Madden 2008, (soon to be Halo 3), Guitar Hero
PC - World of Warcraft

·
Registered
372 Posts
xbox

I don't get to game much nowadays...but still really enjoy getting online w/ a lil' xbox360 every now and again and playing some Madden against a punk kid that usually wins. Anyway, if anyone else is on xbox live send me your ID and I'll add you to my friends list.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Losbullitt

I'm KING video game guru.

Seriously. It's been one of two dreams of mine to be in the bidness. :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
The only video game I play is Call of Duty 2. You can find me dominating at multiplayer game servers all around the world. :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have a PS2 and I play ATV Offroad Fury 2, SOCOM 3 and Gran Turismo 4 online.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I'm probably going to cause trouble for this one, but....I don't own any generations of playstation or xbox. I'm just a nintendo freak. I do own a wii, and will trade numbers if anyone else has one.

I just rememberd, I pre-ordered and got access to the "Founder's" pricing and I decided to became a lifetime member to LOTRO. Now I am able to refer others to it and they will get a discount. The first 10 people I refer to the game can try it for 10 days. Then, should you decide to actually buy the game, can take advantage of founder's pricing. (founder's pricing is $9.99/month, or $200 for lifetime membership) If anyone would like to take advantage of this, shoot me an email.

It is a lot whether you're a big fan of LOTR or not.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Los said:
You can't play GT4 online... can you?

Yep. Join XLink Kai, it costs nothing. You will need a router. Works best if you have a hi speed connection dsl/cable.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I play Counter-Strike 1.6, but I play it competatively for money :p.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts