Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
until I go to Bondurant. I can't wait!! Not only do I get a vacation away from the kids, I get to race around for 3 days!! I hope some of you Phoenix Bullittheads will visit me at the track.

Bullitt in storage = :sad: :cry:
Driving school = :grin: :cool: :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Make sure you take plenty of pics for us poor folk who can't make it. But if I keep workiing all this overtime maybe I can make it next year.
Cam

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Wish I was going. :sad: Phoenix is just down the road from my old home town, Flagstaff. You definetly picked the right time of year too. Have a ball and post pics!!!! :-B

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked weather.com yesterday. Looks like highs in the high 60's while I'm there, and chance of rain Tuesday. According to Bondurant's website we drive rain or shine and they consider it a learning experience to have you out there in the rain.

·
Premium Member
8,770 Posts
Expect to be exhausted after each days' events. Not from physical effort but mental concentration. You will appreciate how much a race driver goes through during a race. Also, if you don't spin at least a couple of times, you are not pushing yourself. It may cost a couple of dozen donuts. :smile:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't plan on doing much else while I'm there besides getting the kids some souvenirs (which I can do at the airport in a pinch). And my hotel is only 5 min. away from the track. I am SO STOKED for this. I just want to learn as much as I can and take maximum advantage of the track time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts