Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Brembo brakes and new suspension going on this summer I needed to make a decision on which wheels would look the best and work with the brakes.
I've followed several discussion's on new 2019 - 2020 Bullitt owners not liking the factory wheels, mainly because of the black finish and some because of the spoke design.
I found a set with 250 miles on the tires locally at a decent price and installed them on 5414 and they are growing on me.
My Bullitt is black and that helps with the black wheels, the Ford Racing wheels I was going to use were black also.
They fit perfectly, I wish the original 18" wheels would fit the Brembo brakes and have the same offset.
I agree with most that the original wheels look the best and love the grey color.

Gary

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,403 Posts
Looks like a good swap to me! Congrats on the Brembos. I've always thought if I went the mods route, I'd consider brakes and handling to be more important than more horsepower.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Just like Brittany Spears sings - your "Oops I did it Again" worked out well. Sexy new wheels! "D

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I'm hoping- that is if I still own the Bullitt at that time- when the Mach 1's are released, some Mach 1 owner wants to trade their anthracite gray wheels for my Bullitt's black wheels. I've gotten use to the black ones but would prefer the gray, as they were on my former '08 Bullitt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts