Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I said in my last post I met with Allan who is a So Cal SVTOA board member and avid track racer.

He is trying to get a group of guys together to have some fun at the track. He is an SVT manager at a Ford dealer and has special connections at these track events.

redlinetrackevents.com march 5th cal speedway

and opentrackracing.com march 16th Willow spings

He said when you register to mention you are with the Barber Ford group so you can pit with him.

pm me if you need his phone number. He is an instructor also and willing to give tips to anyone who shows up.
Allan also said they will be shooting some video.

7,020 Posts
BC what one ?

California Speedway March 5th
or
Willow Springs March 16th ?

Would you drive or trailer your BULLITT ?

Would you drive up Fri. get a motel or drive up Sat. track day ?

John aka DOC1FMF, are you up for this ?

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-02-09 13:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
656 Posts
Sorry guys. Can't make either one.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I am up for one or both. I would probably drive the car there. Hotel for Willow Springs would be fine if needed.

7,020 Posts
BC, March 5th & 6th @ California Speedway ... are you thinking one day or both ?

$185 one day and $360 both days. if one day what one ... I say Sat.

What tries & wheels will you use ?

let's try one if we like do the other.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
656 Posts
On 2005-02-14 13:59, williecnc wrote:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-02-09 16:12, DOC1FMF wrote:
Sorry guys. Can't make either one.

Is that your car in the picture? If so, do you have more pictures of it? Looks really good with the anniversary Cobra wheels on it!!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Yes, that is from Sears Point(Infinion) Raceway. And yes I have plenty more. I can e-mail them to you or you can check out some of my previous posts from different tracks.

·
Registered
656 Posts
GreenFlag Driving Assoc. is having a track event on March 12/13 at Buttonwillow Raceway. I am planning to be there. For more info go to www.greenflagdriving.com . These events are always a lot of fun. Hope some of you can make it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts