Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I noticed while driving with the windows closed and the radio off, that it sounds like as if a window is still open. It's not the whistling sound the Bullitt makes at high speeds, this one actually sounds as if the window is open. You know the sound the car makes when you're on the freeway going 50+ MPH with the windows down, the "WHOOSH?" I get that same sound, but VERY faint (by that I mean I can definitely distinguish it, but it'll be for a second or two, go away, and come back.) What is it? It sounds as if it's coming from behind me to my right, but I might be wrong. As I said, it's not the whistle, because I already have that sound :p.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
May be coming from the A-Pillar. There is a tsb for it.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i had the same noise start about two weeks ago, found that my dirver window is not pressed up against the rubber between the window and quarter panel window anymore, i can actually see a sliver of daylight from inside the car with the window up and the door firmly closed...... what could make the window move out away from the car like that? (technically this is not thread-jacking, as i figure that me and Dizzy must have the same problem just opposite sides of the car... so an answer of what to fix might help us both...)

shaun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts