Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking of maybe changeing the old stockers for a set of 03/04 cobra wheels. Just wanted to know what you all think. I love the Deep dish bullitts rims but everybody has them, even non bullitt mustangs. So tell me what you think.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have the deep dish bullitt wheels but if you are looking for a different look i would go with the chrome saleen wheels over the cobra wheels.I have seen the saleens on a bullitt and they look STUNNING. GREG

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Bullitt Chrome wheels on 2679. See my sig.

I have never seen these DD Bullitt wheels on any other car, so I am somewhat surprised by your observation.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bill your right I havent seen alot of the chrome ones around. I know chrome is very heavy, but I did think about the polished ones.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
We have dd polished rims on 2180 and chrome on 4175. My opinion is DO NOT go with the polished rims. They look good after polishing on them for awhile but do not touch the looks of the chrome rims.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I like the black Bullitts. They totally change the look of the car. Several members have these wheels, and if anything are perfect for the retro or the Goth (Black-n-stealthy) look, but work well with the TB and the DHG (more authentic to the movie car) as well.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the black bullitts also. Its weird I have seen some black mustangs that look really good with them. But then some look like there missing something. I dont know maybe its just me. I really have no idea what I want.lol

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
if you want to see what the machined 03/04 cobra wheels look like on a Bullitt check out my thread in the Bullittproof section. I borrowed a set to get me by until my new ones are off backorder...

·
Registered
141 Posts
I saw at carlisle last week black chrome bullitt wheels. They were sick. I wish I had gone with them. Black and chrome, and I think only a few bullitts and mustangs in general have. Certainly different than the majority.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You got any pics. I have seen those on ebay, but never on a actual mustang. I saw Black chrome Saleens to, but they were really expensive.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pete are those the 17's or 18's in your photos?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I just recently changed the wheels on 00453 to the 18" DD Anthracite Bullitts. I'm very happy with them, but I almost went with hypercoat Saleens instead. Sometimes I wish I did, other times I'm glad I didn't. But, one wheel that I didn't consider that I really wish I would have is the 18" chrome 03/04 Cobras. Those things are sexy! If I could change out my Bullitts to another (affordable) wheel, it would definitely be those. And I have never seen a Bullitt on them.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are sexy!!! I really like the Black Chrome ones but there kinda pricey. 03/04 Chrome Cobras are still at the top of my list but I have still not made up my mine yet.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I like 18" chrome Bullitts the best but if you do not want a variation of the Bullitt wheel then I think the 18" Cobras look very sharp.

Make that very, very sharp.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
:cool: FTW 18" DD anthracite bullitts. :cool: :bigguns: :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts