Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
i had 5% all the way around on 890. looked awesome, for about a week until i got busted. now i just have it on the back and two small sides.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yep I also had 5% on just about every car or truck I have ever had. Never been busted in the 18 years of tint. The Bullitt that I bought needs re tint now and I will go with 20% on the front and 5% on the rear. I guess I am getting old....:neutral:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bullitt890 said:
i had 5% all the way around on 890. looked awesome, for about a week until i got busted. now i just have it on the back and two small sides.
you have any pics with it like that. i havent seen that but i thought it might look wierd w/ just the rear window and back side windows tinted. any one know what it would look like w/ the front side windows and front windshield tinted the way the law allows

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
5% all around here in florida is almost necissary. lol the"sunshine state" gets pretty warm. even the cops put 5% on their cars, so you dont usually get busted here, but every now and then you get a ***** cop. so i suggest 5% on the quarter windows and rear and 20% for the front two and the windshield.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts