Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a new Challenger on base today and snapped a couple quick pics. The owner and I chatted for a few and I asked him how fast he'd taken it up to? He said "120." I didn't ask if that was track or street. He complimented me on the Bullitt too:wink: .

I kid you not, I drove another 3 blocks and came across this beauty ...a 1969 Dodge Super Bee! Young soldier came up to me and ask "Sir are you taking pictures of my car to report me to the MP's, cause I don't have any tags on it?" I told him absolutely not. I'm taking pictures of it because I admire the car. He smiled a sigh of relief and we talked for a bit too. Guess GI's are still loving the muscle cars -- self included.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey, Chip! Thanks for the story and photos. I really enjoyed. I like your number plate, louver, bullitt cover and tinted windows. Looks goooooooooooood!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
chip721 said:
Love this car, I would much rather have this dodge rather than the other one.

Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Lightning said:
Love this car, I would much rather have this dodge rather than the other one.

Thanks for sharing :)
Nah, I think I'd rather have BOTH of 'em.......

(Insert "International NOT-Happenin' cuz Ima broke" sign here)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Nice Super Bee. Every time I see a new Challenger my first thought is, this is a really big car. The lower half of the body just looks out of proportion, and posed next to the Mustang makes it look even bigger.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ozko said:
Hey, Chip! Thanks for the story and photos. I really enjoyed. I like your number plate, louver, bullitt cover and tinted windows. Looks goooooooooooood!!
Thanks Ozko, but I don't know how you could see the plate number. The pictures really have better resolution, but because of the number of photos, I downsized them quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Look how HUGE the new Challenger looks right there next to the Bullitt.

WHY so many big, heavy performance cars?

Will someone build a new performance car with 400HP that weighs in around 3000 lbs?

·
Registered
495 Posts
PhotoRick said:
Will someone build a new performance car with 400HP that weighs in around 3000 lbs?
I think I know someone that does... But, yeah, I know what you are saying.

That reminds me, guess how many feet of wire it takes to enable you to have the power door lock ciruits in a certain full size four door sedan?

The answer is: over 130 feet.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
On North Shepard here in Houston a SRT Challenger pulled up next to me. We chatted at the light.. both took off kinda easy when it turned green. He gave it full throttle then so did I... put about a car and a half on him.. We both had HUGE grins on our faces at the next light and turned seperate ways. That Challenger sounded vicious though. (Never did tell him I was supercharged.... he he.. what a sleeper.)

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
^^^Agree with both of these statements...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.