Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're interested check out, "Bikers meet Geeks" ...

· HP Bike 1 episode – Thursday, March 29

OCC boots up its latest custom chopper--a computer-themed creation for HP. With the build underway, the OCC crew makes a call to the tattoo artists of Miami Ink to discuss getting some new tattoos.

· HP Bike 2 episode –Thursday, April 5

OCC continues on its computer-themed chopper for HP. Meanwhile, Ami and Chris from Miami Ink continue their custom body art on Paul Sr. and Beth. The crew encounters problems at the bike's unveiling in Fort Collins and Paul Sr. narrowly avoids a mishap while bringing the bike onto the stage.

Even if you’re not a motorcycle enthusiast, we hope you’ll enjoy watching these special episodes to see how the OCC built a special bike for HP that the creators described as "high tech", "graceful" and "extreme class". The HP bike also is now appearing at special events across the U.S., such as the recent Retail Executive Forum in San Diego, and we are working on a schedule to display the bike at major PSG sites as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
texasbullitt said:
thanks karl , those guys are great..... seem to be 'normal- lunatics'' too
They do get on my nerves, too much screwing around not enough real bike building info, and what they do build is way to radical for my tastes!

But hey, it is a Custom Bike built for HP... :lol:

I've seen a ton of different pictures of that bike for the last months but I could post any until after the first airing of the show!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I watch #1 last night... Miky's Shop Shank redemtion was funny

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
There's a place not far from my house called American Steel that sells "exotic" bikes. Orange County, Bourget, Titan. They have 1 Orange County Chopper T-Rex in stock for $50,000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts