Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the MRT 3.5" exhaust tips today. Also went ahead and ordered Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft. I will keep the original exhausts tips but was wondering what one does with the original driveshaft. Any thoughts??

·
Car Whisperer
20,789 Posts
Mine is in the aluminum driveshaft box in my garage along with all the other junk I have accumulated.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I will do the same but I am thinking my wife might notice it.:) she has already noticed the other stuff (gears, shifter, etc.)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
The attic is a solution to the parts issue if you have access from the garage. I do, but it's hot up there. Then again I figure it isn't any hotter than under the Bullitt when it's running down the road! :wink:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great idea. I do have access to the attic from the garage and I can hide the driveshaft up there without getting too much grief. Might be a chance to stick the artificial christmas tree up there so I can have some more car stuff space in the garage. I probably can't get away with that as she seems to notice that sort of thing.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
I kept the stock one and put it in the frpp box that the aluminum one came in, all the oem parts i have removed from the car are boxed and labeled and on a shelf in my shop. The stock intake and parts are in the box that my K-B blower came in. The stock rims are in the boxes that my 18s came in. Its a never ending cycle with me. My wife just shakes her head and goes on. LOL. Oh and the stock exhaust system is in the box that my mac system came in.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
I kept the stock one and put it in the frpp box that the aluminum one came in, all the oem parts i have removed from the car are boxed and labeled and on a shelf in my shop. The stock intake and parts are in the box that my K-B blower came in. The stock rims are in the boxes that my 18s came in. Its a never ending cycle with me. My wife just shakes her head and goes on. LOL. Oh and the stock exhaust system is in the box that my mac system came in.
Sounds like several boxes. Gotta be allot of space! :lol:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Well it is a 32x45 shop with shelves up high to hold the stuff. LOL. Plus it has a poster wall and diecast car shelves. I would post pics but its pretty much a mess right now, when it gets cleaned up if I get around to it before spring i will post pics then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts