Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was one of the "initial cadre Bullitts" that was sold in Mexico City in Mid 2000 when the grand opening of the Mexico City World Trade Center took place. From what I know, FoMoCo was in that grand opening with a huge stand and vehicles in this stand made showroom, and introduced the car down there as a concept car (perhaps a regular GT with all the Bullitt gadgets). It was sold as a 2000 DHG Mustang GT Bullitt and the owner paid $45,000.00 US dollars cash for it.

Could this be a Serial Numbered Bullitt? I don't know the owner but a friend of mine that belongs to a mustang club there told me the story.

I'm sure there's several other cars in different countries, but I wonder how many, other than Canada did Ford marketed the car.

Black Bullitt 3207
Black V10 Excursion 4X4
And an Old 92 Crown Vic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Max Cruz on 2001-12-10 20:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I think Mr. T did address this at one time.

I believe he said the concept Bullitt isn't really a Bullitt at all, just a 2000 Mustang GT with a moulded fiberglass hood, custom dash cluster, steering wheel, some minor mechanical mods and a lot of Bondo filler in the bumpers for just shows. I also believe he said since it's not a (real) Bullitt, it's not serialized.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts