Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the original shifter and airbox from DHG1148. Does anyone think they would be worth a few Bucks? I also have some of the Original magazine articles. Email [email protected]

Thanks John

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
My personal opinion is that you are better off keeping the parts and letting them go with the car if you should decide to sell as their availability may add value to the car if the buyer wants to make it bone stock. I don't think you can get much for them just selling them outright. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
yep--what they said. That is what I am going to do.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I'm keeping all my stock parts also. I think it gives you more flexibility later on, plus if you or someone else ever wants to put the car back to original for collectibility purposes you will still have everything.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have already sold the car and have no need to keep the spare parts. If anyone wants them I will take any resonable offer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'll take the stock shifter knob, I bought my car with a custom one and want the stock one badly, but I have no idea what to offer.. hit me up at [email protected] if you have an idea of what you'd like for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts