Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing posts from Bullitts in the Central Florida area. I have seen one DHG riding north on Hiawassee back in early September and one Black Bullitt on the EAST-WEST recently. At the hight of the summer, Sunstate had 5 Bullitts on the lot. Where are you all?

3457 is livin' off Apopka-Vineland

Mean :evil: Green

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I'm up in Mount Dora in Lake County. If you have seen a Black one on the East-West, depending on what time it was, it is possible it was me. I go that way to the track usually.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have a DHG and live on the east side--I've only seen one Bullit on the road since I got mine--and it was a black one with a Mullinax sticker on it---on Orange Ave.

DHG Bullitt #5127

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullit5127 on 2001-12-18 16:49 ]</font>

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On 2001-12-18 16:48, Bullit5127 wrote:
I have a DHG and live on the east side--I've only seen one Bullit on the road since I got mine--and it was a black one with a Mullinax sticker on it---on Orange Ave.

DHG Bullitt #5127

That was the one I saw on the East-West. Mullinax sticker and all. My Bullitt had a SunState Ford sticker that thankfully pulled right off. Well if anyone is interested in getting together let me know. Right now I work a fairly standard work week but am always up for taking the better halfs out for a movie. By the way I am 38 (less than a month from 39) so factor that into any plans. Also, my better half is still not permanent (Yeah-Baby!!) so she may change periodically. :evil: green

Hey Mount Dora Black, you've taken yours to the track (Bithlo?) - what were your times?

Bullitt #03457 Dark Highland Green
The car I just had to have...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#03457-Gr on 2001-12-18 20:11 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-18 20:09, Bullitt#03457-Gr wrote:

Hey Mount Dora Black, you've taken yours to the track (Bithlo?) - what were your times

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Best it has run is a 13.81 @ 100.26

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I live in Rockledge. Fred, DHG 369, lives in Cape Canaveral. I have not seen another one on the road yet.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That makes 5 with a possible sixth being the mystery Black Mullinax Bullitt.

:evil: :bullitt: :evil:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in Orlando too. I see that we have 5127 and 5125 both in Orlando, and both DHG. I wonder if 5126 is around here somewhere?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am all for a club. My schedule varies but weekends I can usually get away.

:evil: greenie

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I am the proud owner of DHG 5135, live on the east side of Orlando.
I have seen several Bullitts around town, probably 5 or 6 at least.
I purchased mine at Tropical Ford, talking to the salesperson, they received a total of 6. I was shopping Greenway and I know that they received about a dozen in all. That makes for at least 18 in the area (not even counting Mullinax or Sun State) assuming they were all purchased by locals.
In any case I am up for a get together.....weekends are best, let me know when and where. Occasionally, I take 5135 up to the Waterford Lakes car show on the first saturday of the month. Sponsored by an F-Body club, but there are about 25% Fords there as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a black bullitt and live on the east side of town too. I bought mine at Gary Yoemans Ford in Daytona. My brothers both have Bullitts as well. DHG#5107 and DHG#5277. We plan on going to the car show at Waterford Lakes this Saturday.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey Fella's !

I live in central Fl. too! Palm Bay and go to "O"-town pretty often. In fact 01gtb my friend lives in Sorrento just outside of Mt. Dora ~ I went to Umatilla High (although I don't tell to many people that!) and if you're from "Lake County" you probably know why :smile: LOL I am the proud owner of TB # 5467 and my buddy Jim I work with has DHG 1456 (?) anyway a get together would be awesome and I am definetly down for that ! Let me know ! I'll be there !!

·
Registered
70 Posts
We live in Boca Raton, but we're up in the Orlando area about once a month with "GT BULIT". We won't advertise for any dealership so our car's sticker-free! Haven't seen any Bullitts in Orlando any of those times!

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-02-12 08:47, Joe Bullitt wrote:
Hey Fella's !

I live in central Fl. too! Palm Bay and go to "O"-town pretty often. In fact 01gtb my friend lives in Sorrento just outside of Mt. Dora ~ I went to Umatilla High (although I don't tell to many people that!) and if you're from "Lake County" you probably know why :smile: LOL I am the proud owner of TB # 5467 and my buddy Jim I work with has DHG 1456 (?) anyway a get together would be awesome and I am definetly down for that ! Let me know ! I'll be there !!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hehe :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2002-02-12 12:53 ]</font>

·
Registered
765 Posts
hey 01GTB I graduated in 94 !! Small world ain't it ???!!!

True Blue #5467

"Don't make me angry......you won't like me when I'm angry"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joe Bullitt on 2002-02-12 19:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joe Bullitt on 2002-02-12 19:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
175 Posts
My cousins lived there---One graduated in 90 and the other moved away before graduation, but would have been in 93

·
Registered
765 Posts
Maybe I knew them ??

1 - 20 of 53 Posts