Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH MY!!
VISA card is going to get very warm again.
just visited http://www.nationaldiecasters.com
for the 1st time in a couple of weeks and they have added some AWESOME new issues!!!(look at section called 2002 New ERTL Issues)
if you guys LOVE classic iron, i highly recommend this site
ERTL just added 2 different Shelby GT's to their new releases this year and i'm going to HAVE to have at least 1.......
the new Shelbys are:
a grey 1970 GT 350
and a green 1969 GT 500
yummmmmmmm
(do i have a problem here??? -LOL)

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2002-01-28 14:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
140 Posts
ya you have a problem, but i dont think tha their is annything that can be done for us!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rocketdog on 2002-01-28 20:45 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ROFL!!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Karl, you have to stop in every single toy store, Drug Store, etc. you see.
ToysRUs, KayBee Toys, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Longs, Thriftys, etc.
You NEVER know when one might be hiding.
Speaking from experience.
I have one entire room filled with every size Mustang model made. It's getting to the point that I can't find anything in the stores that I don't already have.
I really do plan on getting pictures soon, but they are hanging on the walls, the closet has been turned into a Mustang shrine with shelves, and they're on all 4 walls. Makes it hard to get a good picture!
We painted a black and white border with a little red racing stripe at the top of the room all the way around.
I love making my guests sleep in a room filled with Mustangs!
:smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm, another case submitted to Mustangs (or Bullitts) Anonymous - lol
treva, i had never seen a site like this one before. i had NO IDEA how popular and intricate some die-cast cars are. plus i had no idea how many were made. i know you and Karl both collect BUT yours sounds serious.

HEY, wouldn't it be cool to see pics of members die-cast collections???
i've seen a couple of pics from Karl!

·
Registered
466 Posts
For all you die-cast collectors:

I was on Wal-Mart.com site the other day looking for something for the wife. Found two(2) 1:18 scale 100% Hot Wheels, Ferrari F40 and Porsche 911 for $10 each. Received them today. Very nice detail for the cost.

They were located in the "clearance" section.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK Karl,......i stand corrected!!
you have a SERIOUS problem too! - LOL

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just picked this one up the other day, it is a Muscle Machines '66 Shelby GT350.

They have a whole line of these, but I had to get the Muscle Stang!! :grin: It found a perfect home on top of the monitor in my office. If I ever leave my company, I'm going to need a moving company just to haul my die-casts out of here, lol. :smile:

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Be careful, Moljay!...that comes in Silver, Red, Yellow, Blue, and I think one more color...it also comes in two sizes!
Oh yeah....in the 5 pack with other non-Mustang muscle cars, it now comes in Pink! (in the smaller size)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have seen the other colors, but the real trouble is that I just found out they come in 3 different color flame paint jobs!! I already won 2 small ones on eBay, but I will have to get some of the big flame ones too!! Someone, please stop the insanity...:grin:

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I still don't understand why none of these die-cast companies won't make OUR bullitts (2001) they had to pay the royalties to WB and mc queen or they couldn't have made the 68 mustang and charger that they are selling now .... very strange no one responds to requests either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: texasbullitt on 2002-01-30 11:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had the same problem, so I did some looking around. I ordered the Bullitt Mustang, the Charger R/T and a couple of other Ertl 1:18 cars from http://www.everstoystore.com. Their price for both of the Bullitt cars was less than http://www.nationaldiecasters.com ($28.15 each), their shipping charges were less and their web site works :wink:.

Just tossing out an alternative source for your consideration.

Update - I just received an email from Evers Toy Store indicating that the Bullitt Mustang is back ordered, but they expect a shipment soon. I will provide more information as I receive it.

True Blue Bullitt #2964
'67 Mustang Ragtop

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RickyBoy on 2002-01-31 16:36 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i don't know what's wrong. i'll get back to you!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
his provider was "absorbed" by another company and lost him!!
he hopes to be back up Monday

if you need him, you can reach him via email
[email protected]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts