Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OUCH bad day for the 2180's pic's included**UPDATE**

Well One of the things we all hope never happen has happened. Gail and I are both ok. We both have stiff necks and will decide in the morning if we need to go have our necks looked at! I refuse to do it just because! However we had someone in a Toyota Corolla rear end us today when we stopped a red light! The light turned yellow, we stopped were having a conversation I heard tires squealing I started to turn to see where it was coming from and BAM we were in the middle of the intersection and I was telling Gail to get her foot back on the brakes. Car died (fuel shut off) I waited until the Police arrived to see how hard the guy nailed us. I couldn't get the trunk open so I had to crawl through the back seats to reset the fuel shut off and get it out of the middle of the intersection. I actually thought in my head man if that guy isn't hurt yet he will be when Gail gets out of the car! I kept her away from him and let him know real quick that he had better just leave Gail alone! I am including pictures! What do you guys think can it be made good as new again?

of course if you click on the picture it will open up a bigger

Man I hope this never happens to any of the rest of you! IT SUCKS:irked:

DANG IT I just painted that Bumper!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Damn.

Sorry to see that but glad you guys are (hopefully) OK.

Cars can be replaced, you can't.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Oh man, what a bummer. Take care of yourselves, the car can be replaced

·
Registered
453 Posts
Wow, sorry to see that damage. Hopefully both of you didn't get whiplash. Hope the Bullitt is not totaled! Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I've been there too and yes it sucks. I hope both of you are ok and have no long term injuries. I would say as long as the suspension is ok, they shouldn't total it, but insurance companies are funny that way. Best of luck and I feel your pain.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Glad to see you and your wife are okay. Looks like you guys really took a hard hit.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
:-(

Lemme guess, the guy was on a cell phone?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Very sorry for the car but the good part is your both semi OK....Sorry to ask but where is the fuel shut off just in case....

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
DANG!

Very sorry to hear of the accident, Gail and Jeff. I'm glad you are physically intact.

Collin

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
sorry to hear about the car, but you should get examined for possible injuries.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news. Yes it sucks when your "Baby" is in that shape!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
B-Man said:
:-(

Lemme guess, the guy was on a cell phone?
Ding, ding, ding! A friend of his who just happened to be driving by called it his "livelyhood" and had to use her phone to call his because he "had no idea where it went."

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
English Bob said:
Damn that has closed the gap on the door
The driver's door won't open easily. We heard screeching tires for a good 2 to 3 seconds prior to being hit. I had time to hear it, look at Jeff then look at the rear view and bam.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
brian said:
Very sorry for the car but the good part is your both semi OK....Sorry to ask but where is the fuel shut off just in case....
If you open the trunk and look on the drivers side you will see a little hole back by the tail light. I think it even has a little warning or caution note next to it. stick your finger in and the reset button is at the top of the switch.

By the way we are both OK this morning just have stiff necks! Kinda like a very mild crick in the neck

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
BlueBullitt2180 said:
Ding, ding, ding! A friend of his who just happened to be driving by called it his "livelyhood" and had to use her phone to call his because he "had no idea where it went."
It continues to get worse.. some people can barely drive safely without distractions... with a cell phone, they are absolutely dangerous.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts