Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought this lovely thing at the beginning of September. It is a 2019 and had 29k miles on it which I didn't really care for but my wife was smitten and had to have it. Since she traded in her baby (2006 Jeep Wrangler) I had to let her get what she wanted. It did have the dreaded chirp sound which was the tell tale sign the timing chain tensioners needed to be replaced because I couldn't stand that damn chirp. They agreed to fix it so we made the deal. Once the mechanic got in there he noticed a broken sprocket which was alarming...especially after he looked in the warranty work done and that sprocket was already replaced. 6 weeks and a new Gen 3 coyote later (on them), here she is. We are loving this car so much!! My last Mustang was a 1990 5.0 that got stolen in college....I loved that one but it doesn't compare to the Bullitt!!

Cheers,
Paul

Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
59 Posts
We bought this lovely thing at the beginning of September. It is a 2019 and had 29k miles on it which I didn't really care for but my wife was smitten and had to have it. Since she traded in her baby (2006 Jeep Wrangler) I had to let her get what she wanted. It did have the dreaded chirp sound which was the tell tale sign the timing chain tensioners needed to be replaced because I couldn't stand that damn chirp. They agreed to fix it so we made the deal. Once the mechanic got in there he noticed a broken sprocket which was alarming...especially after he looked in the warranty work done and that sprocket was already replaced. 6 weeks and a new Gen 3 coyote later (on them), here she is. We are loving this car so much!! My last Mustang was a 1990 5.0 that got stolen in college....I loved that one but it doesn't compare to the Bullitt!!

Cheers,
Paul

View attachment 89968
Drive and enjoy it!!!!

·
Administrator
6,680 Posts
Congratulations on the new car! Glad the issues were corrected.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts