Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to bury our 16 yr old Tonkinese male cat today. He was great with the kids and was a great family member for a long time. Very sad today. He will be missed.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Sorry about your loss. Our cat had a growth under it's tounge a few years ago and we thought we might have to put him down but luckily surgery was able to be done and he is good as new.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Sorry for your loss-I am a 3 cat owner and I know how much a part of the family the little furballs become.....John R

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Oh my, another member's pet went to Rainbow Bridge. :cry: Sorry to hear of your loss, Tim. We had a cat put to sleep after 17 wonderful years with her. We got another cat pretty much right away and it helped to get over the great sadness - some. We always hold our loved pets in our hearts and go on....... :doubt:

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx everyone. Yeah, I get really attached to the pets. Neko was a great cat, never had any illnesses until very recent. He went blind all of a sudden one day a couple of months ago and then went downhill slowly from there. I think it was some of the tainted food that got him. I took him to the vet and they could not find anything and the last few days, he just quit eating and drinking. Hard to watch him waste away.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Sorry for the loss to the family...it is easy to become attached to our pets.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Cats are just great, we get involved with them and then they pass. Is is sad, but I still think of the great fun watching and playing. We know how you all feel. It is sad for sure, and we are thinking about you.

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Kitten. I have always loved cats, big or small it doesn't matter. Just have an eye for them. I have almost always had one, two or even three too! I miss every single one from the past. They were great little friends to me, and later to my wife and kid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts