Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up fellow Bullittheads?!I believe that during these times you folks are glad to have an adaptive tune right?
Here in Springfield TN and most of the immediate surrounding areas we are just about out of gas.They either cannot get it or won't sell it.Nothing but station after station of bags covering up the pump nozzles.
Some of the few remaining stations have premium or regular only hence the adaptive tune mention.Unfortunately I got my GT500 back from the dealer today,In for a whole new differential and a story for another thread,I had to call and make sure that they didn't run my premium out and if so was there any stations close by with fuel.
Luckily I had a 1/4 tank and only live 30 miles away AND found a station with premium only for $4.23 A GALLON AND GOT ME SOME!
How about the rest of you folks,Got Gas?:lol:

·
Registered
249 Posts
We have plenty of fuel down here in Kerrville, Texas, and it's running about $3.59 per gallon for regular.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
We had some surrounding areas run out earlier in the week due to the panic, but my town had open pumps. The prices didn't spike over $4.50 for premium and $4.10 for regular. I do like the flexibility of the adaptive spark. I am running 87 ocatane now until the prices fall a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
bullitt4428 said:
We have plenty of fuel down here in Kerrville, Texas, and it's running about $3.59 per gallon for regular.
Same here in Texarkana.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Plenty of gas. It figures that it would be available. I filled up all three machines at about $3.69/gal. Now it's dropped in price a dime or so, and I invested a week's salary in the process. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
No gas shortage out here in the sticks.....just some price gouging...i think!!....but i did buy some diesel for under $4

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Major Lines of 1-Mile + in Nash. for Gas.

Cool Springs area, Very Bad News Only like 2-Places with Gas and VERY-VERY Long Lines

Franklin, TN. Forget any kind of GAS, Octane does NOT-Matter, No-Gas Period !!!!!!!

Springhill, TN. Been out of GAS now for like 3-4 Days .........

Cars, Trucks, SUV's sitting on side of Roads and all along the different Interstates.........

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
we have lots of gas in canada.....

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Normally it dosn't take much more than a middle eastern mouse to fart in a mosque and the “Left Coast” gets hit pretty hard on fuel prices. But for some reason they haven’t gone crazy like they did with Katrina.

While Kalifornia prices seem to hover around ~$4/gal for 91 octane – I paid $3.39 for premium in Arizona this morning.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
BiteTheBullitt0793 said:
interesting....i live an hour southwest of terry, and we have plenty of gas. the prices here never spiked over 3.99 for regular. i am proud to say "we got gas!"
BRAGGER :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

LOL,

tigerhonaker

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.