Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am so glad spring is here!! Was great weather here today. I got home from work and immediately uncovered the B and went to do an errand or two. Taking the long way, as discussed in previous threads, I am cruising along and as I am passing a small shopping plaza, I see another B!! The guy and girl were getting in as I passed, so I whip in the other end of the lot and sprinted back to catch them. He was at the stop sign as I pulled behind him, catching him look in his mirror, we both waved and he made a right, hoping to get to talk with him, I follow and see if he will stop. As it turned out he went about a 1/4 mile and pulled into a grocery store.

We all get out, and Chris and I immediately start talking, his wife went in the store to do the shopping. Both 08's, he had about 3500 miles on his since July, I have 7000 since June. His was number 4140 I think, anyway we talked for a good 30 minutes, looked at each others cars of course, both entirely stock, except for Jack Roush's signature. We did not pop the hoods or I would remember the number. He had some good adventures with his, could tell how much he loved his B, as we all do. This is the first time I have seen another B and been able to talk to them, was awesome!! I told Chris about this site, hope he checks it out. Did not have a camera was the only Bummer. Sort of long story, but you still got the condensed version....LOL. Couldnt wait to come share it here.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Always nice to meet a kindred spirt.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thats funny, A very simular thing had happened to me, Now Connecicut did not sell many bullitts, so anyways, 2 days ago on my lunch break I took a rip down to taco bell and what would you know a guy come running out of the resturante like he was a kid chasing the ice cream truck well come to find out he owns a 08 HG bullitt which he bought back it 08 so he had to tell me how much he loves it. I informed him of this website/forum so hopefully he joins. And on a further note, when you start talking about these cars you can loose track of time, thank god I drove the Bullitt that day cause I would have been late back to work :wink:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Cool story!

People in general seem to appreciate the B. I was out on a drive and I got numerous thumbs up and waves. Even a guy in a Vette gave me the wave.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I like having the only Bullitt on the island but miss out on these cool experiences.

Bet it was great to talk with a fellow Bullitthead

1 - 7 of 7 Posts