Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's funny to overhear someone in the next lane talking about your Bullitt. I heard someone the other day say, "That's a Bullitt"! Also, husband was sitting in the car in a lot and heard 2 teenagers say, "Sh**, that car looks fast just sitting there!" Or someone says, "Nice Car! What is it?"

:bullitt:

·
Registered
21 Posts
It is pretty cool. I was sitting in the right lane while traffic was moving in the left lane. I heard a passenger of a car drving by say "Oh **** dude, that is a Bullitt". It did put a smile on my face.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I haven't heard the Oh S$#@ statements yet. But get a lot of strange looks wondering what kind of Mustang it is.

Hey Raptor: If you see another DHG Bullitt in Orlando, its me.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sometimes it easier to just go with the flow rather than going into the spill of all the Bullitt "stuff"! :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
lol 1Nasty!!!
well, you DID do it yourself.........with your checkbook!!!!!!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I actually had a guy (who I had never seen before) at my hometown bar come in and ask the entire bar, "Who has that Mustang outside?" In 5 mins I had him, the owners, and 2 customers outside asking questions about it. Of course, no one has heard of a Bullitt except people who own one, it seems. But everyone liked it, and the guy who originally came in asking about it seemed dissappointed that I didn't offer him a ride. (Maybe next time when we are staying longer.)

It's almost embarassing, because it's not like I BUILT it. I just paid for it. But it's nice to know that other people appreciate it.

Joe

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I have had at least a dozen people who come by the warehouse where I work come find me to get a tour of "The Bullitt".

This car is just TOO COOL!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-01 19:48, DHG-1934 wrote:
I actually had a guy (who I had never seen before) at my hometown bar come in and ask the entire bar, "Who has that Mustang outside?" In 5 mins I had him, the owners, and 2 customers outside asking questions about it. Of course, no one has heard of a Bullitt except people who own one, it seems. But everyone liked it, and the guy who originally came in asking about it seemed dissappointed that I didn't offer him a ride. (Maybe next time when we are staying longer.)

It's almost embarassing, because it's not like I BUILT it. I just paid for it. But it's nice to know that other people appreciate it.

Joe
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>Same thing happened with me 3 weeks ago
at a local steak house. Owner used to race Formula Vee & owns a 99 Stang. Ended up in
parking lot with a circle of guys around it.
Even some yuppie Audi-driving type was fascinated. He asked me what's it got under
the hood? I said, "Steve McQueen". Paloman #1635

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
"Steve McQueen"

Now that is a DAMNED good answer!

Hear! hear!

Mike

·
Registered
360 Posts
On 2001-08-04 17:50, Paloman wrote:

[/quote].
Even some yuppie Audi-driving type was fascinated. He asked me what's it got under
the hood? I said, "Steve McQueen". Paloman #1635
[/quote]

Bravo!! Great answer LOL

·
Registered
444 Posts
This weekend Coming out of a Store I heard this little girl, jr. high age, yell to her mother, "It's a real Bullitt!" Then her Mother replied how she liked it and said that she would trade in her brand new town car for a Bullitt. If she could get her hands on one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-13 12:54, Green Pony wrote:
This weekend Coming out of a Store I heard this little girl, jr. high age, yell to her mother, "It's a real Bullitt!" Then her Mother replied how she liked it and said that she would trade in her brand new town car for a Bullitt. If she could get her hands on one.
I would not take her town car for my bullitt!!!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
835 Posts
My oldest daughter's a real Mustang fan. She screamed with delight when I drove up in my new car. Then she jumped about 3 ft in the air when she saw it was a Bullitt.

Ever hear the German car saying that Japanese cars have no souls? I guess our Bullitts have both heart and soul.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I was in Spring the a couple of weekends ago with my Bullitt. My best friend lives down there and we took it down to show it off.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
god bless Texas

and seriously, my 7 year old is the same way
he loves going everywhere in the bullitt.. lol he wants it when he gets old enuf to drive... my 17 yr olds loves it too but I only let him take her on special occasions...( he is a real good kid and safe driver) a 3000 pulled up to him and was revving on cooper in arlington ( i was behind him and he didnt know it) he said something to them and took off normally... when we got home i asked him what he said to them.. he replied "" if you got a $100 then lets go if not I am not wasting gas on you....was he bluffing or not? I didnt know whether to yell at him or not... sounded like me with my boss 30 years ago...

·
Registered
448 Posts
My son keeps singing "Bullitt the blue sky", LOL, and he is only 6 years old!

:bullitt:

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts
I have never owned a car where people stop and get a double take. Lots of Mustang gt's here but this stands out.

Parked in the owners parking lot at the nascar races in Kansas City Sept 29,30..we could not leave the lot. People kept coming over to look and ask questions.

Have fun some time park another car about two stalls down and listen to the people as the walk by.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WONBULLITT0647 on 2001-10-07 22:52 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts