Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owner of #48 now for two years. Looking for history of the car and why it was totaled maybe pictures.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,482 Posts
Owner of #48 now for two years. Looking for history of the car and why it was totaled maybe pictures.
Robert, I did a search on one of the owners of #48 - topgunz1. Look at his signature in red:

He states that #48 got rear ended and then pushed into a car in front but not that it was totaled. Maybe it got totaled/salvaged after that? Please give Wonbullitt0647 an e-mail as he has a data base and I am guessing 100% that Dennis will have more information on #48 for you! His e-mail addy: [email protected]

topgunz1
Registered

Joined Oct 26, 2004
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · Dec 15, 2005
Select for moderation

afraid? nope! I didnt buy her to drive around like a geo metro... I just wish i didnt have to drive her everyday and get the wear and tear that comes with it. I have about a year worth of DD duty for her to do and she can get some rest after college.

2019 DHG #1589, 2001 DHG #0048 Rest in Peace

SaveShare
Reply Quote

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,482 Posts
I think maybe now that topgunz1 sold his totaled Bullitt in 2014 and someone besides you bought it and fixed it up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think maybe now that topgunz1 sold his totaled Bullitt in 2014 and someone besides you bought it and fixed it up.
Well i have done alot myself but while doing so i never seen any issues body wise besides runs in the paint i replaced the engine put headers on got the top end ported and polished went through the bottom end and changed some things out. trans and rear axle from jasper all the brakes and rotors at this point 85% of the car is completley redone. Paint and the lower skirt needs fixed along with new front seats. Just trying to get the history on it.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,482 Posts
Well i have done alot myself but while doing so i never seen any issues body wise besides runs in the paint i replaced the engine put headers on got the top end ported and polished went through the bottom end and changed some things out. trans and rear axle from jasper all the brakes and rotors at this point 85% of the car is completley redone. Paint and the lower skirt needs fixed along with new front seats. Just trying to get the history on it.
Like I said, give Dennis an e-mail at: [email protected] and he will have pertinent information for you on #48 I am sure. :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Have you considered sending topgunz1 a PM on this site?
His last activity was 2 years ago when he purchased his new 2019 Bullitt.
He may not look in the 2001 section but still might visit the 2019/2020 section of this sight.
Its a long shot bit you might give it a try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts