Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car doesn't have any owners guides with it. I have seen 1999 Mustand owners guides on eBay, are they the same, or different for each model year?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, i've read the pdf version, but I want to keep one with the car.
Is it right that there is no light to tell you when Cruise control is activated as it doesn't mention a light in the manual, but every other american car i've driven its had lights to tell you cruise is on.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yoy can get the book through the parts dept. from the dealership you purchased your Bullitt from. While you are at it, ask for the HVBOM ot VBOM. This should list all the pre production parts that goes into your vehicle. Have the serial number ready when you order. Hope this helps. Jimmy

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jimmy Galloway said:
Yoy can get the book through the parts dept. from the dealership you purchased your Bullitt from. While you are at it, ask for the HVBOM ot VBOM. This should list all the pre production parts that goes into your vehicle. Have the serial number ready when you order. Hope this helps. Jimmy
The Mustang and I are in the UK. I found a US Ford dealer I brought a catalogue from through eBay and they just referred me to helminc.com who have what i'm after, but want to charge me $96 postage!! I can get headlamps sent to the UK for half of that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts