Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you mech/civil engineers? If so, I'm just curious to see if any of you are taking the Professional Engineers exam on the 26th of this month. I am; getting back to studying after being out of school for 9 years is rough.

On a side note, Transformers is out on dvd 10/16...

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
I wrote mine back in '98. I had only been out of school for 2 years so it wasn't too bad for me. Now, after almost 11 years, I'm taking courses towards my Masters degree part time while working full time. It's a bit of an adjustment after being out for that long!

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm planning on taking the PE in a couple of years. I thought that in order to qualify for the PE exam that you've got to have at least 4 years of full-time work experience, correct?

What industry are you guys working in~?

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the consulting industry. Mechanical, Plumbing, and Electrical design for residential and commercial out here. They changed it now where you can take the test before your 4 yrs experience. I have another year to go before my 4 yrs is here, then i can get my stamp. otherwise i can pass the test, get it out of the way and then apply for the stamp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts