Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CRUISE Village Coffee Roaster “SuperCar Sunday” 8/26 http://supercarsunday.com/index.html

<HR style="COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1>
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Let cruise to Woodland Hills this Sunday.

Meet at Best Buy in Oxnard at 6:50 to 7:00. Leave at 7:01 sharp.
Meet the Simi and T.O. stangs in Calabasas at 7:25 drive in together
Park at the car show and eat some Breakfast.

Cruise phase II. Leave at 10:30-11am to Malibu for a short cruise through the canyon to Neptune's net and hang out get somthing to drink. Drive the rest of the way to the 101 and go our seperate ways.

Just a plan for the end of summer
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sorry, I need just a little more notice than this to set a Sunday aside. Would love to do it as my Bullitt is for sale and I may not get another chance to join you guys....

mark

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Sorry, I already have plans for Sunday.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'd probably have a much better chance to sell it there too....

I create and run the PowerPoint presentation at our church service on Sunday mornings, and we need to have enough time to plan for a service that doesn't require AV when I'm going to be gone....

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OYHBYNGB said:
I'd probably have a much better chance to sell it there too....

I create and run the PowerPoint presentation at our church service on Sunday mornings, and we need to have enough time to plan for a service that doesn't require AV when I'm going to be gone....
Thats funny Because I run the sound system at my church, but I asked for the day off.

Summers over and us Bullitts haven't got together.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Can't we plan on it a week or so from then, I'd love to go but short notice and I can't make this Sunday, Next or? would be cool, I'll bring a Bullitt and the wife and kid the 07! Be great pictures and good to meet some of the people on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm a maybe. Keep ya posted.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brian said:
Can't we plan on it a week or so from then, I'd love to go but short notice and I can't make this Sunday, Next or? would be cool, I'll bring a Bullitt and the wife and kid the 07! Be great pictures and good to meet some of the people on here.

We can do it again in a few weeks

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sorry to miss this... I'm moving my shop and it has taken control of my life for awhile.. I've even had to pass up a car show I had been planning to go to up in Solvang yesterday....I will try to set up a get together or cruize to sometime in OCT

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SBBullitt said:
Sorry to miss this... I'm moving my shop and it has taken control of my life for awhile.. I've even had to pass up a car show I had been planning to go to up in Solvang yesterday....I will try to set up a get together or cruize to sometime in OCT
It's cool rich, let us know when you put somthing together.

Alex

·
Registered
3,947 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
And I can't make it because I am no longer am a Bullitt owner...

sorry,
mark

·
Registered
319 Posts
We will be there and also remember November 10th Autobooks is the McQueen new book signing at Autobooks! Look it up, and Bring a Bullitt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts