Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The box and wraping says MAC. I love the sound, love the way the car revs freely now. you can see the rpm needle fly to the redline now. I paid 194 shipped from http://www.pacificaperformance.com i think that is the site. I havent installed the mils yet, waiting on my order form dallas mustang. Everyone loves the sound of the car, i have to let my friends drive it just so i can know how my car sounds coming throuhg!!! To those of you with O/R pipes, do you notice any extra fumes when you are sitting. I dont think it is leaking, but rather this smell is the difference without cats.

this is a must mod also, I would really need to hear some other mufflers befor i change these, to me they sound awesome as it. I have read other post of people saying they didnt like the sound of an X with the stock mufflers. We will see, now it sound unique, you know not the typical flow master sounding mustang.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tracktoy on 2001-10-29 13:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
452 Posts
YOu sure it is an X pipe. TO the best of my knowledge mac doesnt mac an X pipe for 99+ stangs....

yeh will smell a bit, but it will go away with time, or you just get use to it...

Doug

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im am sure it is an X pipe. That is what i thought also but the box, and wraping said mac. I read on stanget that the owner of the company is like the son of the owner of mac, something like that. I did a search on stangnet and came up with the place, and some opinions of the product and i went with it. I dont have any regrets, so far at least.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it, i really cant say what the difference is between this and a bassani but i am happy with it. the new smell has been gone, i expected that. The exhaust fumes is what bothers me. we will see.

·
Registered
452 Posts
That is a new one on me.... does it cross in the middle.. looks like it just comes together but the paths do not cross... I quess it would be more of a straight pipe then.... got me..
Doug

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea it comes together and therer is about a 3x1 inch opening where the gasses can exchange.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Learo2000GT,How do you like your MAC O/R H-pipe? Did it fit and seal to the manifolds properly? I know it sounds great. Did you notice any loss of low end torque? I am thinking of getting one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts