Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear from all the Bullittheads here in BC.
I own DHG Bullitt 610. I bought my Bullitt in Vancouver and auto carriered back to Prince George to avoid the winter roads and rock chips ...

ps, nice touch B-Man adding the Canadian Provinces ... eh!

·
Registered
182 Posts
DHG #2651 here in vancouver.dhg#1440 was my old one but old man with hat killed it.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Is this it, I'm in Sechelt.

Rick

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4 of us BC Bullitts so far here in BC ... welcome Black Bullitt 1943. Did you just get your Bullitt or have you had it for awhile?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unknown BC Bullitts sighted ... alien invasion ???

May 26 I was heading west of Prince George to Cluculz Lake (in the Caravan because 610 does not do gravel side roads) and saw two oncoming Bullitts (1 DHG and 1 Black) within 5 minutes of each other both heading east to Prince George and then saw the Black Bullitt oncoming again (unless it was a 3rd one) on my way home from the lake.

And I thought I had the only Bullitt in Central BC ... did the Bullitt Nationals get moved to Central BC and no one told me? :shock:

If you are a BC Bullitt owner reading this and you have not joined IMBOC yet, do so; it's a great resource with even better people and we all own the same great car!:exclaim:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Did anyone go to the Bullitt Nationals from BC? Wished I could go, but work and distance were against me this year. Took a trip up through the Pine Pass in the Rockies last week. Awesome drive! Tried to load some photos and all too large. I will try later.

·
Registered
740 Posts
It is always to far for me, maybe if they have it in San Fran again, I might take that trip.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
San Fran or north would be good. Any new BC Bullitt tales out there? Rick have you done the road to Pender Harbour yet?
I ordered the aluminum Bullitt sticker plate with Vin # etc back in June for #610. Looks good when I open the hood. Hope to get time this weekend to wet sand my 3rd brake light.

The Vancouver Buy and Sell shows DHG 606 is listed for sale ... wonder if this is an error as the registry shows this was totalled and parted out :confused:
$19,999.00
2001 FORD MUSTANG
2001 FORD MUSTANG BULLITT, 70000 km, green ext, 606 out of 5901, fully equipped, $19999.
Additional Details
Year: 2001
Make: FORD
Description: green ext, , 606 out of 5901, fully equipped
Kilometers: 70000

http://www.buysell.com/root/detail/...70977/2001_FORD_MUSTANG_BULLITT_70000_km.aspx

·
Registered
740 Posts
Not yet, but I will soon. Drag races are on the long weekend in August at the Airport, I will be checking them out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
B C Bullitt

Bullitt 1427 checking in from Comox. Had a great drive to and from Tulsa (8,000 kms.) and a lot a fun at the Nationals. It great to be with other people who appreciate and use their cars. Went to San Fran last year.
It may be a collector's item in another 20 years or so, just enjoy it in the meantime. I think I'll enter the Bullitt in the Cumberland Car Show and Shine July 29th.

The last three Mustang shows I've been to on the Island and Vancouver didn't have a Bullitt in them.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
forthstang said:
Bullitt 1427 checking in from Comox. Had a great drive to and from Tulsa (8,000 kms.) and a lot a fun at the Nationals. It great to be with other people who appreciate and use their cars. Went to San Fran last year.
It may be a collector's item in another 20 years or so, just enjoy it in the meantime. I think I'll enter the Bullitt in the Cumberland Car Show and Shine July 29th.

The last three Mustang shows I've been to on the Island and Vancouver didn't have a Bullitt in them.

But will you be driving to Myrtle Beach?? :cool:

Were you one of the gentlemen I was talking to for quite a while on Friday night at Nats in the parking lot while Paul installed his slicks?? If so it was a pleasure.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Probably won't drive to Myrtle Beach but you never know, us retired folk have lots of time on our hands, or so they say. The 2009 Nationals should be on the west coast of Canada. What do you think?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Probably won't drive to Myrtle Beach but you never know, us retired folk have lots of time on our hands, or so they say. The 2009 Nationals should be on the west coast of Canada. What do you think?
<!-- / message -->
Good idea, have here on Canada's west coast....:cool:

·
Registered
6,679 Posts

Hi,
I have DHG Bullitt 3549.I am in Vancouver,BC I went to the mustang show in Bellevue Wash. last weekend.There was 8 Bullitts there.Anyone going to the mustang show in Langley on aug 26?Here is a picture of my Bullitt and 1968 coupe at Whistler,BC in the spring.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome Chris to IMBOC! Good to see another BC Bullitthead. Likely won't make the Langley Mustang show since I am 500 miles north in Prince George with DHG Bullitt 610unless I end up coming down there for work. Whistler is a great place to go but not for a Bullitt in February. Rock chips and potential for snow and ice aren't prime Bullitt conditions.
Ken

·
Registered
740 Posts
I may be able to go to that one. I will let you know chrisW. Do you check this site often, or do you have an email address to get in touch with you.

Rick

1 - 20 of 496 Posts