Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys.. I've asked this one before but I need to ask it again. I need for all of our registered Bullitt owners to sound off to me in a private e-mail to my home account.. [email protected]
I'll need you Real name, street address and car #. Again.. this is for BullittClub use ONLY!! You will NOT recieve any SPAM, unwanted SOLICITATIONS, and you Name and Address ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT be sold, distributed or in any other way transferred to any other company, entity, person, little brown dog or invading aliens.
I'm compiling a Database for BullittClub use and all your help will be greatly appreciated.
To those of you who've already responded to me, thanks for your help.
:smile:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Come on folks! It's not that hard( as long as you get the e-mail address correct! DUH!!!) If you can't trust your fellow bullittheadds, who can you trust?????
Cam

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
DARN. I did this once already. How many more mail lists am I gonna end up on?

Oh, OK, but don't lose it this time.....

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope.. Didn't lose the first one.. I still have it.. It was just yet another request to all those that didn't respond to the first one. This really is necessary.. besides that.. I've got Mike and Nasty in the dungeon with little chisels and tablets making this list up. You wouldn't believe how much this is costing in Marble to have done.. Especially since Nasty can't seem to keep his numbers straight..

No NO NO!!! It's 171!! not 117!! ARRRRGH!! NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
SOUP?????
damn, Blak you're being WAY too nice to them!
GRUEL for them from now on!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
AH! ANOTHER complaint???
NO GRUEL FOR YOU BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Sheesh! Bob and I are SOOOO underpaid!

:wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
OK, ALL YOU BULLITT OBSESSED OWNERS!!!!!!

PLEASE SEND (or re-send) YOUR PHYSICAL AND EMAIL ADDRESSES TO BLAKWING SO WE CAN BEGIN TO FUNCTION AS A GROUP AS WELL AS INDIVIDUALS!

PLEASE???? THANKS!!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-07-24 17:20 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok.. waiiiit a moment.. I have a hard enough time seeing myself naked everyday much less a bunch of crazed Mustang fanatics. The turnout from you guys is much better this time.. Thanx everyone. It's all coming together nicely. Just your address and car number is cool for now. We'll hold the Miss. Bullitthead competition at a later date. However I gotta warn ya.. I look DEAD sexy in a 1 piece with a black silk sarong... Uh oh... damn.. quiet part loud again..
Uhhhhh.. HEY!! Is that a rabbit over there?!?
(sound of retreating footsteps)

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-07-25 14:13 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ttt

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
This is important!!! All members please make sure you repond! You'll be glad you did :smile:

Scoop is a good thing! Be in the know!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts