Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Clepper, I wish to purchase your low mile Black Bullitt. Do you still have it? I'll probably swing by your house and say hello since you live about a half mile from my residence.

Collin

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I doubt he looks at the IMBOC website.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bullitt4204 said:
I doubt he looks at the IMBOC website.
He looked at the IMBOC website at least once! He has ONE post from a few years ago! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bullitt_Buyer said:
Okay...call me stupid, who is Douglas Clepper?
Douglas Clepper is a Bullitt owner (last time I checked) who lives about a half mile from my residence. His username at IMBOC is "Douglas Clepper". His stock Black Bullitt is pristine and might be for sale...the last time I spoke with him, about 2 or 3 years ago, he had mentioned it might be for sale for the right price or something along those lines.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Contact with Mr. Clepper complete. I stopped by his house. Man, his ebony Bullitt is NICE, 100% stock, 4,279 miles, Bullitt number 00665, etc. He had not anticipated to sell at the moment but stated he would let me know.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Colin, haven't you given thought to those six Canadian Bullitts with the TrueBlue paint and no Mach 460 radio? That would be where Jimmy Ray and I (now) are thinking of going to next. Now That! would be an aquisition! :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DavidMidgley said:
Colin, haven't you given thought to those six Canadian Bullitts with the TrueBlue paint and no Mach 460 radio? That would be where Jimmy Ray and I (now) are thinking of going to next. Now That! would be an aquisition! :smile:
True...the rarest of ALL Bullitts produced. But the next Bullitt will be the daily driver and I don't think I could do that to the rarest of all Bullitts. Also, finding 1 of 6 for sale would be quite a chore. :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I don't know about chore. Sounds like a heck of a road trip to me. I'm saving that for retirement in a few years. Besides, how many Bullitts can be in Canada???

I already know that Wayne's isn't one of them, so I can cross that car off the list...;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts