Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey IvanG, were you on the 509 about 4:30 today (Monday)? A guy I correspond with on- line said he saw his first Bullitt today and it was on the 509. I told him it was probably you! Just curious. Anyway, he said it look real good! He is a kid I met on line as he has a 2001 Mineral Gray GT and he is coming over to Spokane this weekend and would like to meet me somewhere to show him the Bullitt. He wants his picture taken beside it. It's sortof like he wants a picture of a movie star or something and an autograph! LOL

Vicki

·
Registered
144 Posts
That wouldn't have been me. Apparently there is some unidentified Bullitt running around. We must find him (or her) and bring them in.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
"we must find them and bring them in"
LOL......we sound dangerous!!!!
...."must bring in more bodies"....(said in monotone)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Five Oh B mentioned that he had talked to someone who was considering buying the dented Bullitt. He said that they had actually raised the price from what I was offered, kind of odd since the value should have gone down. He never said whether the guy got it or not though.

As for the 'bring them in' thing. To quote a popular sci-fi TV series. "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated." Plus I need to keep my eyes open, I am still looking for a single woman with a Bullitt. :wink: (or at least who likes them)

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Hey Ivan if you find a woman, see if she has a sister/firnds/cousin!!! I fihure the car will be more of a hang up when dating than the job is now!! LOL
Cam

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
You must be assimilated......resistance is futile........... :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
yes, dillo... i sense a WHOLE NEW meaning to the phrase "resistance is futile" -LOLhey, i just realized there may be more of us single male Bullittheads than i thought!
geez, you don't think our excitment,...well ok fascination,......allright damn it!!
OUR OBSESSION with Bullitts will hurt us in the ol' "love" department,.......Do You??????
LOL

·
Registered
144 Posts
Oh, well I was going to put a personal ad in the local paper. "Single professional male looking for single woman 20-30 with Mustang GT Bullitt. Please send picture of Bullitt." :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
laughed out loud Ivan!!
thanks

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ivan, Vicki, and others,

The guy I talked to that was quoted a higher price on the dented Bullitt was Kurt I do believe. Kurt bought black #3699 from me the other day.

As for the DHG running up hwy 509, that could have been the one sold down the street from us in Auburn, WA. They had a 2nd sticker showing $3499 in Adjusted Market Value - I sure hope the buyer negotiated the price back to at least MSRP!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks 5OHBrian. Ya, Kurt-janitorworld-said he got his car from you. I still haven't seen another Bullitt on the street here in Spokane but I know they're out there. Probably around 10-12 in all. There's still some on show room floors at most of the dealers here. Several in Idaho too. Some of the guys have seen some over there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts