Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey JB, do you think the o/r pipe could have contributed to my low end loss? the top end is great but i still want a rematch!! hehehe hey you going to hrp tomorrow? if i get my tires tonight i will be going out there with some friends.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Black...

Hey, if you decide to go to HRP tommorow night, let me know. MAy come up and hang out and watch.

Brian

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Brian...aint herd from ya in a while. hows the car doing? Hey if ya want ya can give me a call sometime . heres my cell number for yall 713-557-3991 call anytime

·
Registered
393 Posts
can't make it to HRP tomorrow night; I'm going to see Peter Frampton and Journey (rain makeup from when the tropical storm hit).

And regarding the off-road, yes, I'd say you're giving up some low-end tourque on the bottom to gain it up in the rev band. Go over to stangnet and check MRaburns dyno with the Prochamber (graphically illustrates what I'm talking about). Would probably net better numbers at a 1/4 mile strip, just not as nice as the low-end punch from the stock catted pipe for around town. I'll probably opt for a bassani X/hi-flo cats or BBK H/hi-flo cats when I get around to modding this thing.

BTW...I am going to the track this Sunday (8-26-01). There's a big group going of Mustang guys going out there; should be fun!

And congrats on the newborn! Hope mother and kiddo are doing great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts