Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took #1748 to the paint shop today to have 2 dents and long scratches in roof that were put in by ..Get This Tree branches when the car came on the hauler! :mad: Now I've gotta worry about what" fixing it" going to do to it! Just like dealing with your kids. Whats that Dear?? Did I say kids?? No... I was talking about the neighbors dog! :smile:

#1748 DHG Steeda tri ax on the way

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittman on 2001-06-05 23:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah. Well I'll know in a day or two,Thanks for the support!
RJ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittman on 2001-06-06 12:51 ]</font>

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I need to vent a little, so I guess I'll do it here. Previous posts ,took the Bullitt in last Tuesday for some roof repair. Two days the manager says,Well here it is saturday and you guessed it NO CAR! He can't figure out why I'm a little TESTY and I'm thinking ...Yeah if it was yours you'd be TESTY too! :mad: Well maybe Monday or Tuesday, I've waited 4-1/2 Months so whats another few Days ...Right? Thanks for listening.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
bullittman: You certainly don't want to rush them that's for sure! So what's a couple more days to make sure your baby comes out clean and healthy!

I will be in the same boat next Monday as we are having the trunk repainted from that nasty scratch that Ford said we got from a flying rock and they are footing the $450 bill. Body shop said 2 days, too. So I guess we'll see!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well #1748 is BACK! My fears were unfounded, they did a good job. Still a big relief to have her back in the garage! :smile: Thanks Vicki and Bob and the rest of You for Your support. .... Sounds like one of those AAA testimonials Eh??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts