Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be doing a brake job soon and when I do it I am planning on upgrading to EBC greenstuff pads, and SS brake lines at all four corners. I already have cross drilled rotors. besides the fluid flush, the only thing left to do (other than speed bleeders) is to repaint the calipers. I thought there was an article on this in the archive but I couldn't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
fromthecoast said:
I will be doing a brake job soon and when I do it I am planning on upgrading to EBC greenstuff pads, and SS brake lines at all four corners. I already have cross drilled rotors. besides the fluid flush, the only thing left to do (other than speed bleeders) is to repaint the calipers. I thought there was an article on this in the archive but I couldn't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Where did you get your braided line from? I too am going to the EBC's and would love to just have a complete weekend of nothing but brake upgrades. :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
If you are going to work on the brakes then I would upgrade to stainless lines as well. Real easy when done with any other work. I went for Russel lines from Sreeda..

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still taking suggestions on brake lines. I've pretty much decided on the greenstuff pads, although it will look somewhat strange behind red calipers. As stated earlier, I already have cross drilled rotors. I would like to do a complete brake rejuvenation so to speak. Now that I have my DD I can have the Bullitt apart for a few days and feel ok about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts