1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
great pics. I'm going to try extra hard to make it next year.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
TwoStangWmn said:
Jeff, who's signed Bullitt is that? Who was drunk enough to let that happen! :lol:

That Bullitt is Molly & Dan's (wildman & Mustang Molly). A parked trailer jumped out and grabbed it in the parking lot (If you look close you can see the white line in the door). They decided to get it signed and hang it in the shop since they will get a new door anyhow.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Ouch! That car is getting more new body parts every month ... or so it seems.

So who was the trailer aiming for? Molly or Dan?

·
Registered
258 Posts
07 Nat picts

Either I need new glasses or the photo taker had a REAL good time.
:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

This is the second time I signed someones door and I hope it is the last time. we all signed Chris's door back in 2004 at the 40'th in Nashville.

Dan was pretty upset by it but after all it is just sheet metal that can be replaced and now he and Molly will always have something to remember Tulsa with. That and to stay away from those damn trailers!!!!!

Drive it don't tow it man! By the way Dan did drive the car there it was someone else's trailer and no I am not naming names but the car was blue and it was the only blue one there. :D

Later

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
damn Jeff i didn't think you where that trashed...... The blury pictures of the parking lot party looked like I felt

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Hey...what happened to that poster that was going around the country getting signatures from all the Bullittheads??? It never made it to SE TX!

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jimmy Ray said:
damn Jeff i didn't think you where that trashed...... The blury pictures of the parking lot party looked like I felt
I was just putting my own artistic slant on the pictures. I wanted to convey the feeling of the group for those who could not attend so that they could feel like they were right there with us.

You bet that is what I was doing! :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts