Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Donn3850
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd really like to have a Passenger Power Seat in my 2008 Bullitt. I've got one available from a 2009 Mustang with the seat rack, wiring harness, air bag, etc and wiring harness to the first electrical connector.

I've got a 2008 with the Drivers passenger seat already. HOW DIFFICULT is it to swap it for my manual passenger seat? I've made this swap before on several cars, including Corvettes. Don't really think it can be that difficult, IF I can purchase or salvage the rest of the needed electrical harness to connect with my Driver's Power Seat source. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks!

Donn:smile:

·
Donn3850
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Help From Anyone?

Really need some help to ensure I don't purchase the seat & then can't install it due to some unforseen problem. IF you have any experience at all, PLEASE help!

Thanks! Donn:smile:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Donn, I don't have any experience with this personally, but to match the seat I think you would have to purchase a GT500 passenger seat (which I don't know if a power passenger seat was available) and Bullitt seat covers. I am not sure how the electrical part would hook up- I assume that there are capped off connections that you could connect the seat too. I'm sorry if that doesn't help you much.

·
Donn3850
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Very Much!

Thanks - Great catch! I think this is a regular 2009 GT Seat in Dark Charcoal Leather. It also appeared to have the same leather pattern and weave as ours, but DID forget we've actually got the GT500 Seats in ours. So it wouldn't match ours either. I did think about pulling my passenger cover, if necessary, but think I'll wait and find out more. Thanks!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts