Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I damaged my passenger side front mud flap on a rock. Any ideas where I can buy a new one except from the local Ford dealer?
I seem to remember a Ford dealer, which I think was called "Modular Depot" that discounted their parts.
I realize I will have to get it painted.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
No, not that i know of. And come to think of it, why is it that its always the passenger side mud flap and not the drivers side. my got pulled off a little while ago. i just took some sand paper to the bottom of it and some rubbing compound to the painted surface. and then i used a zip tie to hold it on, A black one in a spot where you cant even see it.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I saw them in a catalog that I was looking through the other day....maybe Late Model Resto or mustangs Unlimited? It seems that they were about $135 each and need to be painted....ouch!
Bruce

·
Registered
270 Posts
brucebotti said:
I saw them in a catalog that I was looking through the other day....maybe Late Model Resto or mustangs Unlimited? It seems that they were about $135 each and need to be painted....ouch!
Bruce
late model resto advertises them but who knows if they really have them

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I broke my driver's side mudflap shortly after getting the car. I took the pieces off and cleaned them real good, then put them back together with some JBWeld. I reinforced it as much as possible. After it was completely set, I put it back on the car and it has been on there ever since (5 years).

·
Registered
967 Posts
ya i need new ones too. i want to get the 03 cobra ones instead for right now. i think it looks a lot better with out the mud flap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts