Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the latest word is on the Bullitt kit he is working on?

2001 Mustang Bullitt GT DHG #00238

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#238 on 2001-09-09 20:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
65 Posts
Joe, great topic to bring up. I have been debating over a week now trying to decide which route to take(supercharged/NA). Would prefer keeping the bullitt N/A. I like having a car thats different(bullitt already is)but do not want to affect the appearance but would like to have some more power. I guess from what I heard Pauls kit was aimed to be at around 260rwhp? Well if you get any info please post as I am getting antsy.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I think you'll find that his kit will provide more than 260 at the wheels. My guess is 275-280 with a serious torque power curve and extended horsepower.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
his kit bumped the 96 thru 98 Cobra's 40 HP at peak so there is reason to suspect we might see at least 20 HP, maybe more depending on what his plans are!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think if the kit is posting numbers over 270rwhp I am in. Do you guys have any idea what will included in the kit. I heard of an intake swap, chip, not sure what else. I have been holding off on small items like t/a and pulleys thinking some of these items might come with this kit. When you guys get the info start posting :smile:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Last time I talked with Paul,he was looking at including a ported intake as part of the deal. He was still in the middle of testing the parts. Will hopefully find out more on Thursday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts