Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard rumor about PHP making a kit for the Bullitt. I've sent him an e-mail, but I haven't heard anything back.

Does anyone know when these will be available, or has anyone actually taken delivery? What does the kit include? Also, I have a Superchip installed. If Paul customizes a program, will I be able to re-program the chip?

I dynoed @ 290hp and my goal is 300 before I do any suspension mods. Any suggestions on the last 10hp?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I am going to see what my PRO M 87 and MAC CIA does as soon as I get my suring fuel issue figured out. This combo made a huge difference in my GT... I will do a post and pre dyno on it...... but more air in and more air out is the key.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bassani x (w/ cats), MAC CAI, Superchip. Not that this makes HP, but I also have H&R 25mm wheel spacers, which look great.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Hey, rsom1, Paul is working on it but it won't be out right away! give him a call and they'll let you know what they think on time frame. they are pretty nice people!
Paul's one of NMRA's most consistent racers!!!
a breathing and chip package is what i think he's working on!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-07-24 16:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thansk mystang. I tried e-mail so that I wouldn't bug him. I'll try the phone.

thanks again

·
Registered
762 Posts
rsom1 I already received my chip from Paul and as for the kit he told me he's still working on something and my hunches tell me it's what mystang99 says ie breathing and chip. They are great people and if he has a moment he'll spend it with you to answer your questions. He didn't elaborate on the upcoming package and I respected the need to keep the lid on things until all R&D was complete. By the way he works very closely with Ford and was even in on the preproduction testing of the Bullitt.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks rr99. I'm trying to be patient. I guess I should be used to it now w/ this car. I've heard great things about Paul and that is exactly why I can't wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts