Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right next to the oil filler cap? I'm going to attempt the Sea Foam treatment.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Hook 'Em said:
Right next to the oil filler cap? I'm going to attempt the Sea Foam treatment.
You don't know where the PCV valve is located? Are you retarded? Gee whiz! :shock:

Just kidding, Brian! :lol:

I don't know where it is located either. :cry:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
PY said:
You don't know where the PCV valve is located? Are you retarded? Gee whiz! :shock:

Gee, that was helpful, Collin. :roll:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PY said:

:lol: I need a double check before I screw it up!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't find a pic in the Bullitt Archive.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Did you find that pic in the archive? If not it should be in there.

Great info...thanks.

Ichibanbullitt

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Gee, that was helpful, Collin. :roll:
I'm sorry about that. Brian and I know each other from the first Bullitt Nationals and we have always had a "Punch & Judy" type friendship. For someone not knowing that, it appears anti-social on my part and reflects poorly on IMBOC's reputation as a friendly website. I apologize. :py2:

Collin

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
PY said:
I'm sorry about that. Brian and I know each other from the first Bullitt Nationals and we have always had a "Punch & Judy" type friendship. For someone not knowing that, it appears anti-social on my part and reflects poorly on IMBOC's reputation as a friendly website. I apologize. :py2:

Collin
I think that anybody who has been around here for more than....lets say a day...knows that your posts have a humorous undertone to them...I don't think your response would be interpreted as out of line.
Still though-It is nice to see that people care enough about our site to question the tone of a post the way BigBullitt did in this thread.

P.S.--Py-You're still anti-social :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
PY said:

Collin
Collin, I was just razzin' ya! Don't take me too seriously. :lol:

Aren't you an antisocial minibiker dude?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The directions read:

slowly pour into main manifold vacuum line. Make sure the vacuum line feeds into all cylinders. If in doubt contact a certified technician.

Any opinions? Midlife?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mid Life is the Bullitt Guru! Now get out there and drive your Bullitt!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
His info is very helpful, that is for sure.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Brian, it may be easier to literally attach a straw to one of the vac. hoses on the other side of the engine compartment and let the vac slowly suck in the seafoam. Little bit at a time or the motor will die. Well, not die, but bog down to dying. Anyway, it's much easier on the other side of the intake as the inlet tube isn't in the way over there...

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
I disconnected the hose at the PCV. I had my wife start the car and let the hose slowly suck the Seafoam out of a cup. My wife was able to keep the car running. I would take my time and let it suck the Seafoam a little at a time (like Markus said). Once the car started smoking a little i would kill it. I then let the car sit for about twenty minutes before restarting. It smoked for a few minutes and then cleared up. Took it for a semi-hard spin and that was it.

My car never smoked for very long. I'm never sure my wife's car is going to quit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts