Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Bullitt owners out there who lives in PA that might want to organize a group? I am in the Williamsport (North Central,PA) Area about 90 miles west of Scranton, 90 miles north of Harrisburg, 150 North West of Philly and a whole lot of miles from Pittsburgh!

If so, drop a message and maybe we can link up.

John
Bullitt#910
Dark Highland Green

·
Registered
586 Posts
I was thinking it would be cool to hook up at Maple Grove Raceway for Ford Motorsport Weekend. I don't really know when it is. Maybe next year?

·
Registered
214 Posts
John, wouldn't it be neat to have a Bullitt Fall Folage Run in the Poconos or even up around the Pa. Grand Canyon. Hey any other Pa. Bullitts out there?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hey, I'm here in Philadelphia. A regional club would be very cool.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Haven't picked mine up yet, but count me in for PA gatherings. I'm in Allentown and will have it next week. Hi all!

·
Registered
144 Posts
DHG #0093 here in West Chester, PA. I like the idea of a Fall Foliage Run in the Poconos. I belong to the Valley Forge Mustang Club, a great group for new and old Mustangs to get together, share info, tips, etc. Drop me an e-mail and I'll provide you with info on the club. If anyone in the Philly area wants to get together for some cruise nights/car shows, let me know.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hey 0093, I see your in Malvern. I'm in Folsom which is just a stones throw away. Getting together sounds like an idea.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm in NE philly. Ready to meet other bullit owners. The pocono cruise sounds good as well

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Sounds like there's enough of us now, now what do we do?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who out there in PA knows the Poconos well enough to put a run together? I have just driven through on my way east even though I am only 60 miles west! If you PA guys want to e-mail me your home addresses, e-mails and phone #'s; I'll put a directory together and mail it out (or e-mail it) so we can keep in touch.

Any volunteers to map out a cruise after a date is picked?

·
Registered
214 Posts
John, What about someone from your club up there. I know its alittle further but there are some nice roads up in the North Central area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am from wesrern penna. And wonder if there is anyone on this side of the state that would like to get together on some outtings and possible to start a Western Pa. Bullitt Club. Hope to hear your response.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts