Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I know that some of you have those 18 x 9.5 rims like our bullitt ones from performance wheel outlet. Two quick questions:
1. are they the same exact color as our grey ones that came with the car.
2. will a 295/45zr18 tire fit on this rim. I know that I can fit a 275 but I want to know if 295 can fit. I tried to e-mail the company but they don't answer e-mails I guess.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
A 295 ought to fit just fine.

I do hope that was a typo with the 45 series tire though. That tire would almost 3 inches larger in diameter than stock. You keep it closer to stock diameter you would want a 35 series, and at that it would still 1/2 inch more.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I tried emailing them also, and got nothing. I was interested in 17X9's to mount 275/40/17's on. I have heard, on other boards, their delivery time is somewhat slow, because they are customized to your specs (paint).

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hi all

On the same note. I was wondering how wide I could go with a 17X8 rim. My old stang had 285's on a 17X9 rim. I am looking at going with the Chrome OE Bullitt Wheel. But I want a wider tire. If anyone has any suggestions..or better yet photos of their car with this type of mod done, please email me or respond to this post. Thanks everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts