Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Iowa just started a plain black with white lettering plate. I am now waiting to see if I can get JJZ3122. I should, there is nothing obscene or any way to twist this that we can figure. If I don’t get it, my current PONY8 will transfer to the new plate.
That should look really good! I hope you get it

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
I opted for a plate that makes the reader fill in the blank. Ignore the unwashed condition of the car. Just go back from a road trip to Connecticut for 4th of July. It's since been washed and waxed.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
I opted for a plate that makes the reader fill in the blank. Ignore the unwashed condition of the car. Just got back from a road trip to Connecticut for 4th of July. It's since been washed and waxed.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
in Indiana, everything (last time I checked) was taken except JJZ I09 so I was tempted to get it for my daily driver and transfer it to my Bullitt when I get it. However as time goes on, I'm becoming less inclined to have a Bullitt replica plate seeing as so many others have them. I may go with something personal like B97 VDE, which was the number plate of my first sports car (A Mercury Capri) in the UK.

But still, gotta get the car first!

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I haven't run into that problem in WA state but I did change my 08's plate when I got my 2019.
betty maxine 6-18-2020 b.jpg

·
Premium Member
46 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Here are the license plates for my green 2009 and newly acquired black 2008 Bullitt Mustangs. The black Mustang was a repo car that was sold new at Sunrise Ford, North Hollywood California.
IMG_0484.JPG
DSC04610.JPG

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey everybody, I'm a little late to the party but here they are...

I had this plate for the first year, I installed it at the dealer. When it came time to renew it, they told me someone else had it. I drove all year without a legal plate, including Canada ! 🤣
IMG_0177.jpg
New plate.jpg

Then I came up with this idea, I think I like it more.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts