Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we were talking about front plates, I was interested in knowing some of the personalized plates you have! If we have done this before I'm sorry, If there is anoter place to do this, please show me cuz I couldn't find it, and If you don't want to post your plate please don't. I was just interested.

My Bullitt plate is QWIK DRW

·
Registered
10 Posts
Since BULLITT is already branded on the trunk, I went with my initials and production number: GLM 4679. Should be here any day now...

·
Registered
54 Posts
My license plate reads "STKYBK". It is a slang word used by printers for double faced tape. I have a business that supplies printers. I Love this car!!!

Bubba'sBullitt

·
Registered
31 Posts
I heard JJZ-109 is already taken, as is BULLIT. My next choice was V8 PONY, and my last was EMB-145, which is the kind of airplane I fly. BLT-5023 might be a choice later!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about BANG for #5508. Ya know, like you've just been shot! Or BULITT is available. But I figure since it is branded on the trunk it might be repetative. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Cool Saleen Tim!

OK guys, I've narrowed it down to 5 possible plates. Let me know what you think!

MTLJK8
SMKNGUN
HOLOPNT
SHLSHOK
BANG

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
How about 45 cal? My caliber of choice, but you get the idea.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-01 19:34, h1resq wrote:

MTLJK8
SMKNGUN
HOLOPNT
SHLSHOK
BANG

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I vote for:
1. SMKNGUN
2. BANG
but it's your plate, go with your fave. I just ordered BAD 01 GT for mine.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Thanks Bullittgirl!

SMKGUN is one of my favorites to. Just thought of a couple more. What do you think about these...

SIXGUN
HIRDGUN
PNETR8R

1 - 14 of 14 Posts