Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, the other thread is getting a little confusing...hopefully this will clear things up a bit for those of us north of Ventura.

Here's who I have thusfar:
Vandenberg AFB:
Bullitt_Buyer
MARINE_V
Red GT (Randy)

Lompoc:
1968medic
DOC1FMF

Buelton:
GreggVH
Mach 1 (Orange)

Santa Barbara:
SBBullitt
kpartchracing (Ken)

Itinerary:
7:30AM - Leave VAFB
7:45AM - Leave LOMPOC
8:50AM - Leave Santa Barbara (Off of 101 South, get off on Milpas go right (towards Beach) 1 block down on the left there is a car detail place right across from a Texaco and 76 station)
9:30AM - Arrive Rose Ave (Mobil/Best Buy Parking Lot)

Once at Rose Ave., we'll take a little time, regroup, and head to LA.

Joel & DOC1FMF,
The offer still stands...my house is open. If you choose to stay in Lompoc, there's several choices. If you want to stay just off of the 101 (Buellton) there's a Motel 6 just off the highway. We can meet you there at 8AM. http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.asp?MotelId=0062

Call my cell if you have any questions or in case of last minute changes: 478-3855 (area code 805)

Lastly, if there's any others who are interested in joining the Central Coast Convoy, let me know...I'll add them to the list.

Looking forward to an awesome day!

Cheers,
Steve

DHG #4930

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt_Buyer on 2005-02-03 19:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt_buyer on 2005-02-04 11:41 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
OK from the south:

Bullitt_Babe_01
T.J.
JC Bullitt
jamiemoney
+ Mach1
'Have BULLITT will travel'

Will meet @ McDonald's @ 2705 Via De La Valle just off I-5 at the Del Mar Race Track exit, go East on Via De La Valle.

Breakfast @ 0900 and launch for the Peterson @ 1000.

feel free to join us.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-01-31 09:35 ]</font>

·
Registered
473 Posts
Is the offer still good for your place? If so I would even take the drive way! LOL

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Hay steve if your place is full Joel is welcome to bunk with us.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joel,

The offer still stands...no prob.

Just make sure you bring your driver's liscense, registration, and proof of insurance. You'll need 'em for getting a base pass.

I'll have cold beer waiting!

Let me know when you'll be here on Friday...or just give me a call on the cell.

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
473 Posts
What kind of beer would you like for me to bring you both :drunk:
I am cleaning my car right now should be done some time to night.. I will be there Friday

Once a MARINE always a MARINE!
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***, and I am all out of bubble gum."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MARINE_V on 2005-02-03 19:32 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No need to bring beer. You're our guest.

See ya tomorrow!

Steve

p.s. Got another 'Stang leaving the base with us Sat morning...a supercharged red GT. Very nice car.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Okay, its official. I have tomorrow off! I have a few loose ends to tie up and then I'll be on my way. Should get out of here by noon and that will put me down there around 4:00-4:30? Will give ya a call Steve when I get close.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool...that's great news.

Joel will be here tomorrow as well. You're more than welcome to stop by the house and have drinks and dinner with us. (I'm assuming you're staying in Lompoc) I'm only about 7 miles from Lompoc, so make sure you stop by.

Cheers,
Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts