Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part 1

The car being pushed was JJRocks (Jim) after he grenaded the rear end. This track is typically hard on hard launching cars. Two Bullit victims this year.

Attachments

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part 2

The big prize.

As for me I ran the Shelby since I grenaded the tranny or ?? on Friday.

My best time in the Shelby was 12.34 and best trap was 118.

The guys can tell what they're times were. Wayne had an oops on the line which caused the red light which gave him the Slip. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Perry with his trophy.

Congrats to Perry and Wayne, thanks to Tim, Nick and Paul for making the trek from Michigan and everyone else for another good time.

...and yes Perry those steaks were good huh?

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sounds like everyone had a great time, wish I could of been there. Nice slip Wayne. Sorry to here about the misfortunes of a couple of broken Bullitts.. Hopefully not too serious.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
all the michigan participants made it home safe.

my passes were... 15.1, 14.16, 14.6, and a 14.14 were i broke out of a 14.2 dial in.

watching paul go 12.4 at 117 mph... quite impressive.

had a great time. this time i bought beer in the middle of day and as you can tell by a few shots, i was feeling good by the time we left for the hotel. Luckily, my son can be my designated driver! :D It was great to see everyone again!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hi guys
I ran a 12.659 and a 12.643 the clock is still running on the last run where I broke on launch.
(my wife has camera on vacation) will post film pics soon)
We all had a great time
Jim

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
LOL!

Looks like Paul is playing pocket pool.

WTFO?

:lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
PY said:
LOL!

Looks like Paul is playing pocket pool.

WTFO?

:lol:
Well, he is getting some boobage.. :-N

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
B-Man said:
Well, he is getting some boobage...:-N
True, but it's the wrong type of boobage... :shock:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Looks like Wang boobage! :shock:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
PY said:
Looks like Wang boobage! :shock:

:rotfl: I forgot my Manzier, and it was COLD!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Wang boobage, pocket pool, pink slip= drag strip=take it all off. One could take the words drag strip to mean just that. If there are pictures of that, please do not post. :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Terry and I ran very similar runs all day - mid 14's. I had one "oops" run that was a mid-15. The air was really thick and damp with the on-and-off rain we had all day. The boys did a good job of drying out the track after each shower.

Can't wait for next year!

·
3,389 Posts
There's just nothing finer than spinning your wheels through the first two gears.... 2.7 60' times just don't win races.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts