Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Installed and kickin love the tone very Bullitt like just a touch "beefier". Will try and get one of my children to cam cord them and teach me how to post.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Congrats to you....

I would love to hear em. I have a pair of Bullitt stock cans on my 05, but I am just not quite happy with the sound. (obviously I do not have the Bullitt H pipe...) I used to have Flows, and probably should have stuck with them....

Can you compare the level of volume to the stock Bullitt cans??

Thx,
Mike

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Rick, Really Looking Good. Those Axel Backs Have The Best Looking Tips Of Anything Made. I Know I Have The Borla Stingers But Yours Look 100% Better. Good Luck And Be Safe John

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Carter, Ihave all the goodies but until I have it on the dyno I could not give you a honest answer.They advertise 25 to 30 hp gain but i cant tell you for sure.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Rick, they look great! I like the inside bevel on the slash.

Speaking of slash...you knive collection is the stuff. Beautiful.

Dagger Dan

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike,I would say about 1.5 louder then stock mufflers.They just sound deeper and more attitude I think. When you get on it they really let you know that they are there.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John, I liked those tips as well double wall like the Bullitt but without the packing.Very happy with the sound.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan, Been collecting those knives for a while now. Those pics represent about a third of my collection.Had to slow down was running out of room to show them. Lots of Case and lots of Kbar.Great hobby.

·
Registered
969 Posts
tip for the day

now if our stockers had tips like that....:confused:

those mufflers look really, really great on your bullitt! it's amazing how that one little change can make such a huge difference in appearance.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Gerald.Im lovin em they sound great too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts