Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one subject who won't be riding in #745 unless there is a serious manicure and haircut involved (which I'm not going to give him!!)

That's my boy Brutus. He's 1 1/2 yrs old and ornry as you could imagine!!!
Cam

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Cam,

Nice pics :wink:... Looks like a very nice Dog :wink:

Bud

·
Premium Member
18,844 Posts
Nice Brutus doggie!
Is Brutus the doggie that used to have the
center picture in your signature that was
replaced by South Park?

Good boy!

Collin

·
Premium Member
18,844 Posts
Now how did that happen...I swear I only
clicked once!

I hate my computer!

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taken care of Collin! :wink:
He wasn't the one in my other sig. That was some more of Bob's creative mind.:smile:
He really is a good boy. I can't complain. Found out this summer he had severe hip dysplasia in both hips, but especially bad in the right side. I could take him to Ohio State and have both hips replaced for about $5,000, but that;s more than I have sitting in my piggy bank. Vet says he could be fine for 6 mos or 6 yrs, so we're playing it by ear.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chilli bullitt on 2002-01-08 00:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
140 Posts
A friend of mine had a dog just like Brutus. He left him in the car for a short time and when he returned the dog had eaten the upholstery including the headliner. But the car was a 1949 Nash.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks black and Karl!!! I'd tell him what you guys said about him but he's such a cheese his head would swell so he wouldn't be able to thru a door!!!
You know Karl I knew some people in town that had Newfoundlands. They were really nice dogs and I thought about geting one but haven't seen any in the area lately.
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
nice dog Cam!!
i'm partial to mine but what a handsome sheppard!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFL Karl,...they're awesome on the pup BUT i think Brutus would commit suicide before he'd let anyone see him in those!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts