Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new gizmo here, digital cam hooked up to the Dell P4. Haven't got the foggiest of burnouts on how to post a pic of DHG#1794. Any info from the learned Bullitts'. :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: svtoa0100282 on 2001-10-08 01:35 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
1. Take pic and upload to your computer
2. Edit photo so that it is less than 100kb
3. Post message and at the bottom you will see upload image file.
4. Click on that link and browse to where you have the photo stored on your computer.
5. It will return a line of code with

IMG SRC=...... Contained in Brackets.

6. Copy the code with the brackets into your
message.
7. Click on submit
Done.

Mid Life Crisis #388

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mid life crisis #388 on 2001-10-08 15:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2001-10-08 15:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2001-10-08 15:52 ]</font>

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Everyone.
If it were only a supercharger installation. :smile:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-08 12:32, svtoa0100282 wrote:
Thanks Everyone.
If it were only a supercharger installation. :smile:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hopefully this week!!! I try to get some pics up for it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck.
If I may ask, who's the kit commin from?
Are they utilizing the "FMU" in the kit w/boost retard, or just utilizing the custom chip to correct timing and fuel/air?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
There's no way to do an FMU on the returnless fuel systems. It has to be done through a chip.

The kit is a standard Vortech kit: S-trim head unit, 38# injectors, 255lph fuel pump, Vortech burned Superchip. the only thing that will added at install is my old AFM Powerpipe.
Also going in at the same time are 4.10s and a Bassani X-pipe w/cats.

Blower should be here tomorrow(really crosses fingers now)

As for installin git yourself, I put my last one in my Saleen in 6 hours. That one was cake, this one has to do a fuel pump too so that would add an hour or so. Very comprehensive kits and instructions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barnaby on 2001-10-08 13:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
153 Posts
I know I'm just being dense, but I read the faq several times and until Mid-Life Crisis mentioned that you get the line of code and paste it, I was lost. I'm glad that I now know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts