Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Pic Request! Who here has rims other than bullitts?

3K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  rigsvt 
#1 ·
I'm shopping for new wheels right now and as I browse more and more gallery pics, it seems like a huge majority of the cars here have either the stock wheels or DD bullitts - which makes sense cause they look great. I'm just looking for something a little different to make my car stand out more - can any of you with different wheels post up some pics or send me a link to pics of your car with different wheels? I would prefer to see pics of Black B's but DHG's and TB's will work too. Also, if anyone has saleen wheels on their car for the love of god hook me up with a pic! :wink: Either I suck at manipulating the search function on here or there is hardly anyone with these wheels! Thanks!

#3 ·
black cobra r's with custom Bullitt center caps.

#8 ·
BlkBullitt1242 said:
I'm shopping for new wheels right now and as I browse more and more gallery pics, it seems like a huge majority of the cars here have either the stock wheels or DD bullitts - which makes sense cause they look great. I'm just looking for something a little different to make my car stand out more - can any of you with different wheels post up some pics or send me a link to pics of your car with different wheels? I would prefer to see pics of Black B's but DHG's and TB's will work too. Also, if anyone has saleen wheels on their car for the love of god hook me up with a pic! :wink: Either I suck at manipulating the search function on here or there is hardly anyone with these wheels! Thanks!
Geralds Bullitt from TN. with maybe ??? Saleen Wheels, Maybe ???

BiteTheBullitt0793
aka "gerald"

He has "Lowered" the car since these Pics were taken in my driveway.

I'm NOT sure what the make of the wheel is :confused: :confused: :confused:

Have only seen them once ...........

tigerhonaker

#9 ·
I'm trying something a bit different,using what I have. American Torque Thrust 15x8.5 with 5 inch back space and BFG 275x60x15 on the rear. The stock Bullitts up front.The wheels were custom painted a medium dark argent color on the spoke area. The rear tire wheel combo fills up the wheel wells nicely,have the tire at the edge of the fender lip,and really give the Bullitt an aggressive drag racer type look. Just needs a lumpity-lump cam to go with it!
It's at the end of the cruise/race season,and thought I would try something really retro looking. At some point next year,if there is any new mod money,other tires could be chosen for the 15 inch wheels....M/T's maybe!
Oh and yes,the 27.5 inch tall BFG's do knock my effective gear ratio from 3.73 to around 3.50-55. But yesterday I did a little throttle stab from a 1st gear roll,and they were easily lit up!

#10 · (Edited)
Bullitt 736 said:
Do a search and check out out pics from GRAVES.

Also DSG56 (DSG 56?) and Frankenstang
Thanks for the mention.

Here's a few pics of my stang with the many various wheels i've had on her.

Current set of 17x9 10th anniversary Cobras:

(crappy cell phone pic)

17x9 03 Cobras

18x9 Steeda Ultralites

My car came stock with 17x8 bullitts, and after all the wheels changes I'm pondering going to 17x9 deep dish bullitts at some point down the line. lol

#12 ·
DSG 56 said:
Thanks for the mention.

17x9 03 Cobras

18x9 Steeda Ultralites

I like the 2003 Cobra wheels on this body style with this color. I have always LOVED that body color. I think the Steedas look cool also and I would have a hard time figuring out which wheels to keep on there ... !!! :cool:

#14 · (Edited)
tigerhonaker said:
Geralds Bullitt from TN. with maybe ??? Saleen Wheels, Maybe ???

BiteTheBullitt0793
aka "gerald"

He has "Lowered" the car since these Pics were taken in my driveway.

I'm NOT sure what the make of the wheel is :confused: :confused: :confused:

Have only seen them once ...........

tigerhonaker
Although I'm a purest, What a positive difference aftermarket wheels make on 08's
In my opiniom.

#15 ·
Looking Very Cool ............

Graves said:
Here you go:

(some members might want to cover their eyes. the below picture may seem a litle "out there" for some members to handle.)

Graves
aka "David"

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing your Pics here of your 2001 Bullitt.

One Very Baddddddddddd looking ride IMO.........

Two-Thumbs-Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Nice indeed............

tigerhonaker

#16 ·
I don't think the 197 wheels posted are what you will want to look at as I believe that the offset is wrong for an 01 since that is what you have. Better off looking at wheels for the new edge and fox type of platform. E-bay has quite a few and some great deals on there. if you see a style you like, you may consider looking there.

#17 ·
I have Foose Rims size is in my sig.

#19 ·
240_Bullitt said:
graves those are ccw classics correct?? either way i love it man
Yup they r ccw classics.

#25 ·
Bullitt 5.4 said:
Car in driveway
Are you running 17" or 18" FR500s?

#26 ·
Bullistic said:
Although I'm a purest, What a positive difference aftermarket wheels make on 08's
In my opiniom.
The more I see lighter color [e.g. anthracite/silver or chrome] wheels on the '08's the more I'm convinced they came with wheels that are too dark.

I 've felt that way from the first time I laid eyes on the newer Bullitt.

Love the design - not the color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.