Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my HG 08 bullitt last month and wanted something a little cheaper as a toy. Always wanted a 01 bullitt, so bought graves car. I need to clean up some little things on it, but I really like it Graves did an awesome job with it. It has the IRS of my old silver 04 cobra and the cat back I polished off my old 04 cobra. Anyway snapped a few quick pics today

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Damn Garlen!! I didn't even know that you sold the 08! Congrats on picking up one of the sickest Bullitts out there. Dave decide what he's getting yet? He still lusting after that C5Z?

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
thats an upgrade...good job

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Congrats, sounds like she is going to a good home! Graes did a great job on it, not much really left to do with it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Walkman003309 said:
Congrats, sounds like she is going to a good home! Graes did a great job on it, not much really left to do with it.
Thanks, I have some plans for it. Going to try and polish what graves started and do some subtle things to it. Might change the wheels, but will be more TF wheels. I had chrome/black TF chicanes on my cobra and liked those

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Congrats!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: I'm really glad this car went to a fellow Bullitt head.:D Good to know she's in good hands. I agree with chrisW. An upgrade.:wink: Even better that she now belongs to a fellow "shutter bug"! Keep those pics coming!:drool2:

BTW, why do you white out the tag? Never have understood why people do that....:-? :confused:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Congrats......Went to a good home.....Enjoy...............

·
Registered
580 Posts
:clap: Congrats on your purchace.. That's one slick looking B... The rims give it a stealthy look too, nice and fat from the back:eek:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Got to be one of the most photographed Bullitts on here, hands down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts